Need vintage wedding decor ideas? You’ve found it! Be sure to subscribe so you never miss an upcoming post.
You love a little do-it-yourself decor, but not when it means an overwhelming amount of work, right? We hear you. And you know what? We also think wedding decor should look really awesome, especially when you’re going the extra mile to add handcrafted touches to it. That’s why you’ll find twelve easy vintage wedding decor ideas in today’s post to get that creative inspiration flowing! You’ll love these finds, whether you need just a few extra touches throughout your reception or you’re starting from scratch and need some serious inspiration. Plus, we picked decor ideas that were pretty easy to implement, which leaves you more time to find that perfect wedding dress or hunt down the perfect handmade wedding finds. Anyway, let’s get down to business, shall we?
Vintage Wedding Decor Ideas
While you’re browsing these, let us know which one is your favorite! Leave a comment at the bottom of this post.
1. This vintage spoon used as a table number
It’s easy, and functional, too! Just buy them and place in vintage bottles (like these or these). It honestly couldn’t be easier. (Plus, Kerrie from Wooden Hive is awesome.)
2. These skeleton keys used for place cards
Just use skeleton keys, attached to simple place cards.
3. This vintage mirror turned signage
4. These antique glass bottles turned vases
5. This ordinary thrift frame turned ‘our love story’ display
6. An ordinary pallet becomes a showcase for photographs
Here’s a closer look:
7. This centerpiece idea with cloche and silver platter is perfection
8. This ceremony space with antique chandelier
What struck me first was the chandelier; and, I have to say, that handwritten scroll backdrop is pretty incredible.
9. This easy mason jar centerpiece idea
And it’s already made for you!
10. This wreath with vintage type letter
For your ceremony entrance + re-used at home after the big day
11. These mason jars hanging from ceremony chairs
And talk about those colorful hearts sticking in the ground!
12. These gold candlesticks used instead of floral centerpieces
Ah, so gorgeous.
Are you planning a vintage wedding? Tell us your favorite vintage wedding decor ideas below!