Hi, loves! If you’re looking for some seriously gorgeous navy and white wedding ideas, we’ve found them! For a navy and white color palette, you can keep it strictly to blue and white, or infuse it with a pop of unexpected color (like green, hot pink, gold, or orange). To inspire you, we’ve rounded up twenty-one of our favorite navy blue and white wedding ideas including a TON of handmade finds (since that’s how we roll). And we’ve also gathered some Real Wedding examples, since I know how helpful it is to see a color palette in action. If you’re planning a navy and white wedding, you will find these ideas so incredibly useful in piecing together the Best Day Ever. So, let’s get to it, shall we? Enjoy!
Navy and White Wedding Ideas
1. This adorable flower girl dress
A dress that I wish came in my size. You, too?
2. This denim blue boutonniere
3. This perfect navy blue and lace wedding invitation
This invitation has the perfect combination of color and texture.
4. These HEELS. Oh, these heels.
5. This lovely navy blue lace necklace
6. These lovely bridesmaid dresses
7. These dapper groomsmen
This look is perfection.
8. This navy blue and white lace bag
9. These whimsical paper lanterns in navy blue and white
Love these, especially that striped one.
10. This monogrammed garter
11. This elegant card box
12. This reception decor
13. These pearl and satin ribbon necklaces for bridesmaids
14. This amazing sweetheart table (with room for Maid of Honor and Best Man)
15. And this lovely cake with blue and white striped ribbon
Ribbon is a fun way to dress up your cake without the need for a topper.
16. These earrings, which is on my very own want list
17. These bridesmaid robes with custom monograms
Perfect for those getting ready photos.
18. This fun wedding guest book alternative
19. This elegant reception table inspiration
And these place settings:
20. This navy blue signage
21. This simple bouquet paired with this gorgeous lace bridesmaid dress
ARE YOU PLANNING A NAVY AND WHITE WEDDING?
Tell us about it below!