Hey, loves! Are you planning a nautical wedding? Nautical themed weddings are a popular theme because there are many creative accents you can add to really make it your own. A nautical wedding is a favorite among couples because it offers a classic color palette of navy and white with your choice of adding a pop of red, hot pink, yellow, orange, or even green if you’d like. You can add an accent of your choice from stripes to lobsters to seahorses to lighthouses; this theme is limitless!
Today we’re sharing our favorite nautical wedding theme ideas so you can bring your creative vision to life. In this post, you’ll find over fifty hand-picked finds including nautical wedding theme invitations, guest books, cake toppers, bridesmaid gifts, groomsmen gifts, bridal accessories, centerpieces, and more. This is the only nautical theme guide you need to plan your wedding.
Ready to dive in? ANCHORS AWEIGH! On to the list!
Nautical Wedding Theme Ideas
Every great theme begins with a beautiful save the date and wedding invitation. We begin with our favorite nautical save the date design of this year.
1. This nautical wedding theme save the date
Everything about this save the date is perfection, from the clean lines to the classic color palette to the bold typography. I love the sailboat and lighthouse — nice touch! By Starboard Press.
via starboard press
2. These nautical invites
This nautical wedding invitation suite is ideal for the couple who wants a nautical and beach theme tied together. The aqua and coral color palette is beautifully paired. By CoppiaCreativa.
via splash of silver
3. These anchor wedding invites
For more nautical wedding invitations, see this post.
4. This anchor guest book
This wooden anchor (from I Decor 4 You) will be an excellent piece of art for years to come. Guests sign the wood with markers (use these — they’re great for wood) instead of signing pages of a classic guest book.
Available in this stain, too!
5. These nautical wedding theme chair signs
These bride and groom chair signs say, “The Anchor” and “The Sail“. A perfect pairing! By ZCreate Design.
6. This dress hanger for the bridal gown
By Get Hung Up.
via get hung up
7. This monogrammed anchor bar necklace
8. These glasses and cake server set
A pair of champagne flutes and a coordinate cake server set. Beautiful! By RedHeart Creations.
9. This nautical bride tank
Great for getting ready before your wedding, dress shopping, and running errands! By Arenlace Bridal Boutique.
10. This nautical wedding theme ring box
The ring bearer can carry this ring box down the aisle instead of a pillow. Great keepsake for after the big day! By My House of Dreams.
11. This cute nautical wedding theme banner
We love this nautical banner for the engagement party, bridal shower, bachelorette bash, or wedding day itself. Use it for all four, if you’d like! By Seashells to Hay Bales.
12. These knotted table number holders
This is a must-have for all nautical wedding theme tables. It’s a great statement piece and really pulls together your theme. By Mystic Knotwork.
via mystic knotwork
And these silver metal anchor holders
A great accent for your nautical wedding theme. If you’d like, you can even save these for just the head table. By Kate Aspen.
These rope knot holders are also amazing!
And you HAVE TO use these place cards from Lexie Lou Collection. They’re beautiful!
13. This nautical theme wedding ring pillow
Prefer a traditional pillow? This is one suggestion! By Lolis Creations.
via lolis creations
14. These anchor neckties for the gents
Loving this color palette. By HeySir.
15. This knotted bracelet
via must muse most
16. These nautical wedding theme menus
By Twig and Juniper.
via twig and juniper
18. These nautical wedding table numbers
19. This nautical wedding cake topper
20. These cute spoons
21 This starfish candle holder
22. This bridal clutch
I love the nautical brooches! By Toriska.
23. This nautical bangle bracelet
24. This beach inspired bridal hair accessory
By Be Something New.
via be something new
25. These something blue earrings
26. This nautical wedding theme guest book
By Starboard Press.
via starboard press
27. These nautical wedding favors
They’re plantable! By Recycled Ideas.
via recycled ideas
28. These cool paddles
Use one as a makeshift guest book (have guests sign onto it with permanent marker); then display in your home or garage. By HB Designs.
29. These corn toss boards
30. This nautical wedding theme signage
By I Decor 4 You.
31. This boutonniere
By Twining Vines.
via twining vines
32. This bouquet
Love the striped ribbon! By Kate Said Yes.
via kate said yes
33. This anchor necklace
By By The Seashore.
via by the seashore
34. This beautiful blue clutch
35. This anchor wedding band for him
By Eagle Rowe.
via eagle rowe
36. This nautical wedding garter
37. This sequin tablecloth
Perfect in navy! Great for the head table, cake table, or anywhere you want a little extra bling. By Jessmy.
38. This cute anchor wedding print
Great non-registry wedding gift idea! By Live Well Ink.
39. This nautical wedding theme tote bag for the bridesmaids
By ZCreate Design.
40. These nautical wedding theme neckties
Perfect for groomsmen. By Cyberoptix.
41. This adorb lobster “trap” card box
So creative! A fun way to hold your wedding cards. By Lake Shore Home.
42. This cute nautical wedding theme welcome sign
43. This nautical pocket square
44. This knotted garter
45. This wood nautical wedding theme guest book
Handmade via Woodlack.
46. This cute nautical wedding theme centerpiece idea
By Tatie Lou Crafts.
via tatie lou crafts
46. These painted Mr and Mrs buoys
Great for the head table! By Lake Shore Home.
via lake shore home
47. These gorgeous navy heels with lace
via walkin on air
48. This cute “tying the knot” photo frame
49. These wood anchor / nautical wedding centerpieces
By Lake Shore Home.
via lake shore home
50. This beautiful birthstone bracelet for mom
51. This “our adventure begins” compass bottle stopper favor
Love these! The perfect nautical wedding theme favor for guests. By Kate Aspen.
52. These cute nautical wedding theme anchor stickers for candies
53. These gold anchor favors
By Unique Decor.
via unique decor
54. This navy bridesmaid dress
55. These nautical wedding theme wraps for vases / centerpieces
56. This flask for groomsmen
Makes a unique themed groomsman gift! By Mania Design.
via mania design
57. This cute nautical wedding theme photo frame
58. These awesome lanterns
Perfect for lighting up your reception tables!
via lights 4 fun
59. These nautical coffee cups
Great for coffee sippin’ and looking out at the water view from your reception. By LabelsRus.
60. This seashell bouquet
via pumpkin and pye
61. These lip balm favors
62. This lobster trap style card box
Clever design! By TheFulfilledShop.
63. These vintage Gimble candleholders
Great for your centerpiece. By OliviaRoseVintageCo.
via olivia rose vintage co.
64. This handmade driftwood sailboat
A sweet gift and beautiful addition to your wedding decor. By GoldDrift.
65. These gold foil and navy table numbers
66. These wine bottle stopper favors
67. This sailor’s wish bracelet favor
68. These save the date message in a bottle / favors
Amazingly creative! By KseniyaRevta.
via kseniva revta
69. These anchor wedding favor bags
70. These nautical can coolers
Great favor! By RookDesignCo.
via rook design co.
Now, over to you:
What do you think of these nautical wedding ideas?
Are you planning a nautical wedding? Tell us in the comments!