Hi, Emma here and holy cow, I’m totally in love with cactus inspired finds lately, particularly for Southwestern themed weddings. I thought I loved succulents — but cacti is where it’s at. And I know, cacti is technically a succulent, but you get the idea. Today we’re sharing some beautiful inspiration for cactus weddings as part of our latest themed weddings feature. This bohemian-inspired, tribal-print-loving, Southwestern-themed trend is happening all over the place and you’ll see why when you get a glimpse of the list. We’re going B I G today with a round-up of fifty-plus handmade finds and real wedding ideas. So, go grab a huge cup of coffee or tea (if that’s your thing) and get ready for an explosion of creative genius by super talented artists. Enjoy!
Cactus Weddings: 50 Finds to Inspire You
1. These amazing invitations
To be perfectly honest? This invitation alone is one of the reasons we did this entire round-up. It’s so beautiful!
This one, too!
The pink, green, and black-and-white polka dot blend look so beautiful together!
2. These cactus favors
PRO TIP: You can buy cactus in bulk here (and save money & hassle!) or go to your local Home Depot or Lowe’s.
3. This cactus inspired backdrop
And while not a cactus, per se, this tribal inspired backdrop also caught our eye:
4. This beautiful cactus centerpiece
5. Or this sand-inspired cactus centerpiece you can DIY
6. This adorb cactus return address stamp
7. This cute centerpiece idea
8. This cute cacti print for your card table
9. This awesome cactus marquee light
10. This western inspired cactus cake topper
11. Or this cute pair of cacti
12. These cacti in vintage tins
13. These fun cacti cake toppers
14. These cactus top candles
15. These yummy cactus inspired macarons
16. And this inspiring table design
17. This beautiful cactus topped wedding cake
18. Or this unique cactus cake
A Few Gifts for Bridesmaids…
19. These “will you be my bridesmaid” cards
20. These adorable cacti necklaces
Cute for bridesmaids! This one from Peachtree Lane…
… and this one by Haute Self…
21. These tiny cactus earrings
22. This cactus makeup bag
23. And these sweet clutches
24. These cute phone cases
I couldn’t resist.
25. And these incredible totes
26. Oh, and this key chain
Can you tell we had fun here?
A Few Things for Groomsmen…
26. This key fob
28. This money clip
29. And these cactus cufflinks
For the Bridal Shower…
30. These fiesta inspired bridal shower invitations
31. Or these invites! Also very cute.
32. These cactus soap favors
33. These cactus stickers for cookie favor bags
34. These felt cupcake toppers
35. And this bridal bingo game
36. This sign
37. These table numbers
38. And this seating chart
39. This delightful monogram art print
I want one just because. And yes, I purposely picked “E” as the example. :)
40. This cactus print for guests to sign as your guest book alternative
41. These cacti centerpieces
42. These concrete planters for succulent and cacti decor
43. These cactus favor bags
44. This “stuck on you” banner as a photo prop
45. These stamps for invitations
46. These terrarium-style favors
47. These ‘love’ favor bags
48. These welcome bags for out-of-town guests
49. These do not disturb door hangers for after the reception
50. These cactus thank you cards
51. This guest book
52. This program fan
Especially perfect for the hot sun!
So, what do you think of southwestern themed weddings? Will you be borrowing any of these? Have ideas to add to the list? Speak your mind in the comment box below!