Hi, Emma here and holy cow, I’m totally in love with cactus inspired finds lately, particularly for Southwestern themed weddings. I thought I loved succulents — but cacti is where it’s at. And I know, cacti is technically a succulent, but you get the idea. Today we’re sharing some beautiful inspiration for cactus weddings as part of our latest themed weddings feature. This bohemian-inspired, tribal-print-loving, Southwestern-themed trend is happening all over the place and you’ll see why when you get a glimpse of the list. We’re going B I G today with a round-up of fifty-plus handmade finds and real wedding ideas. So, go grab a huge cup of coffee or tea (if that’s your thing) and get ready for an explosion of creative genius by super talented artists. Enjoy!
Cactus Weddings: 50 Finds to Inspire You
1. These amazing invitations
To be perfectly honest? This invitation alone is one of the reasons we did this entire round-up. It’s so beautiful!
This one, too!
The pink, green, and black-and-white polka dot blend look so beautiful together!
2. These cactus favors
PRO TIP: You can buy cactus in bulk here (and save money & hassle!) or go to your local Home Depot or Lowe’s.
3. This cactus inspired backdrop
And while not a cactus, per se, this tribal inspired backdrop also caught our eye:
5. This adorb cactus return address stamp
6. This cute cacti print for your card table
7. This awesome cactus marquee light
8. This western inspired cactus cake topper
9. Or this cute pair of cacti
10. These fun cacti cake toppers
11. These cactus top candles
12. These “will you be my bridesmaid” cards
13. These adorable cacti necklaces
Cute for bridesmaids! This one from Peachtree Lane…
… and this one by Haute Self…
14. These tiny cactus earrings
15. This cactus makeup bag
16. And these sweet clutches
17. These cute phone cases
I couldn’t resist.
18. And these incredible totes
18. Oh, and this key chain
A Few Things for Groomsmen…
19. This key fob
20. This money clip
21. And these cactus cufflinks
For the Bridal Shower…
22. These fiesta inspired bridal shower invitations
23. Or these invites! Also very cute.
24. These cactus soap favors
25. These cactus stickers for cookie favor bags
26. These felt cupcake toppers
27. And this bridal bingo game
28. This sign
29. These table numbers
30. And this seating chart
31. This delightful monogram art print
I want one just because. And yes, I purposely picked “E” as the example. :)
32. This cactus print for guests to sign as your guest book alternative
33. These concrete planters for succulent and cacti decor
34. These cactus favor bags
35. This “stuck on you” banner as a photo prop
36. These stamps for invitations
37. These terrarium-style favors
38. These ‘love’ favor bags
39. These welcome bags for out-of-town guests
40. These do not disturb door hangers for after the reception
41. These cactus thank you cards
42. This guest book
43. This program fan
Especially perfect for the hot sun!
So, what do you think of southwestern themed weddings? Will you be borrowing any of these? Have ideas to add to the list? Speak your mind in the comment box below!