Hi, Emma here and holy cow, I’m totally in love with cactus weddings lately, particularly for Southwestern themed weddings. I thought I loved succulents — but cacti is where it’s at. And I know, cacti is technically a succulent, but you get the idea. Today we’re sharing some beautiful inspiration for cactus weddings as part of our latest themed weddings feature. This bohemian-inspired, tribal-print-loving, Southwestern-themed trend is happening all over the place and you’ll see why when you get a glimpse of the list. We’re going B I G today with a round-up of fifty-plus handmade finds and real wedding ideas. So, go grab a huge cup of coffee or tea (if that’s your thing) and get ready for an explosion of creative genius by super talented artists. Enjoy!
1. These amazing invitations
To be perfectly honest? This invitation alone is one of the reasons we did this entire round-up. It’s so beautiful!
This one, too!
2. Cactus wedding favors
PRO TIP: You can buy cactus in bulk here (and save money & hassle!)
3. This cactus inspired backdrop
And while not a cactus, per se, this tribal inspired backdrop also caught our eye:
4. This beautiful cactus centerpiece
Put cactus plants and succulents in these terrariums.
5. Or put cacti plants in these cool can planters
6. This adorb cactus return address stamp
7. This cute cacti print for your card table
8. This awesome cactus marquee light
9. This western inspired cactus cake topper
10. Or this cute pair of cacti
11. These fun cacti cake toppers
12. These cactus top candles
13. These yummy cactus macarons
A Few Gifts for Bridesmaids…
14. These “will you be my bridesmaid” cards
15. These adorable cacti necklaces
Cute for bridesmaids! This one from Peachtree Lane…
… and this one by Haute Self…
16. These tiny cactus earrings
17. This cactus makeup bag
18. And these sweet clutches
19. These cute phone cases
I couldn’t resist.
20. And these incredible totes
21. Oh, and this key chain
Can you tell we had fun here?
A Few Things for Groomsmen…
22. This key fob
23. This money clip
24. And these cactus cufflinks
For the Bridal Shower…
25. These fiesta inspired bridal shower invitations
26. Or these invites! Also very cute.
27. These cactus soap favors
28. These cactus stickers for cookie favor bags
29. These felt cupcake toppers
30. And this bridal bingo game
31. This sign
32. These table numbers
33. And this seating chart
34. This delightful monogram art print
I want one just because. And yes, I purposely picked “E” as the example. :)
35. This cactus print for guests to sign as your guest book alternative
36. These concrete planters for succulent and cacti decor
37. These cactus wedding favor bags
38. These adorb mini cactus favors
39. This “stuck on you” banner as a photo prop
40. These stamps for invitations
41. These terrarium-style favors
42. These ‘love’ favor bags
43. These welcome bags for out-of-town guests
44. These cactus weddings bridesmaid proposal boxes
45. These cactus thank you cards
46. This guest book
47. This program fan
Especially perfect for the hot sun!
48. These cactus weddings coaster favors
Stuck on you!
49. These cactus drinking glasses
50. These cactus ring dishes
Great as bridesmaid gifts.
So, what do you think of southwestern themed weddings? Will you be borrowing any of these? Have ideas to add to the list? Speak your mind in the comment box below!