We’re going to HAWAII! Okay, in our minds… but still! This week in our CITYSERIES, we’re headed to the sunny islands of Hawaii. I know that encompasses a lot of cities and islands, but we’re going BIG this week. :)
And if your wedding is more local, you can still plan with these Hawaiian themed wedding ideas for a tropical twist to your big day.
So, whether you’re grabbing the next flight to Waikiki or you’re headed to your local beach and are giving away Hawaiian themed wedding favors, you’ll find it all right here.
As they say in Hawaii, “Ho’omaika’i” which means congratulations! :)
Hawaiian Themed Wedding Ideas
For your ultimate Hawaiian themed wedding, you’ll want to start with the prettiest save the dates and invitations ever. You’ll find lots of pineapples and palm leaves in this tropical theme, which we adore.
1. Pineapple save the date magnet
Love this save the date! Magnets are always a good idea. By Happier Together.
Also like this style, which has “Save the Day” on an attached card! By Rustic Stardust.
2. These hibiscus floral Hawaiian themed wedding save the dates
By Smudge Design.
3. Hawaii themed wedding save the dates
4. These fun boarding pass style invitations
A gorgeous, complete tropical wedding invite set by Beyond Design!
7. Or these boarding pass save the dates by Special Stationery.
6. These pineapple Hawaiian themed wedding invitations
Beautiful! Perfect for your Hawaii wedding theme. By A La Carte Paperie.
Or these by Colleen Michelle:
7. This set of orchid invitations
Another great style idea for your Hawaii themed wedding! By I Do Bliss.
8. These kraft brown and Hawaii themed wedding invitations
Such a cute idea! “Joining us in paradise?” is the question on the RSVP. Love it! By PioroWedding.
9. These unique wood Hawaiian themed wedding invitations
10. These tropical lasercut palm wedding invites
11. Use these Hawaiian stamps on your stationery
Now that you have your stationery, let’s talk about details: Hawaiian themed wedding favors, decorations, centerpiece ideas, bouquets, boutonnieres, and so much more!
12. Greet guests with this Hawaiian themed wedding welcome sign
Amazing! By SmallTownTimbers.
13. Fill up these Aloha wedding welcome bags for guests
14. Use these palm tree names instead of numbers at tables
Guests will find their seats with these inspiring table names, all named for Hawaiian islands. By EngraveCelebration.
15. Give guests these pineapple luggage tag favors
LOVE THESE! By Letter and Leather.
Also loving these “you had me at Aloha” Hawaiian themed wedding favors. By Curry’s Leather.
16. Use this leaf (made of sugar!) for your cake
This is one of my favorite Hawaiian themed wedding ideas! By KelsieCakes.
17. Give out these fresh Hawaiian leis
So many pretty colors! These are fresh FROM Hawaii! By BuyHawaiianLei.
18. Carry this tropical Hawaiian themed wedding bouquet
19. Have bridesmaids carry this simple orchid stem bouquet
20. Make your own palm arch with these leaves
21. Use these pineapple place cards
Another one of the best Hawaiian themed wedding ideas in this post! I love these sweet pineapple place cards. By RusticStardust.
22. Or these palm place cards
Another cute style! By Engrave Celebration.
23. Give out these can cooler favors to guests
Keep their drinks cold! These make fab Hawaiian themed wedding favors. By You’re That Girl Designs.
Or this style, which we also love! By Sip Hip Hooray.
24. Have personalized sunglasses at the ready
This example says Cancun, but you can have ’em personalized with any location of your choice! Great for your sunny Hawaiian themed wedding. By ModParty.
25. Use this palm leaf wedding card box
26. Decorate your wedding space with this banner
“You had me at aloha”! By MrsKnuck.
27. Carry the rings down the aisle in this Hawaiian themed wedding ring box
By Mimi Wedding Box.
28. Place personalized tropical wedding napkins at your bar
By For Your Party.
Or these by Bambino Designs in a smaller size:
29. Outfit your groomsmen + ring bearer in Hawaiian themed wedding bow ties
30. Get ready with bridesmaids in these tropical robes
Cute! The palm leaves are great for bridesmaids and the bride! By Ella Winston.
Or the bride can wear a lace robe, like this! LOVE this style. By Ella Winston.
31. Wear these beach sandals
These are the perfect beach wedding shoes for your Hawaiian wedding! By Pinky Promise Accessories.
32. Or wear these and go barefoot on the beach
33. Fill up these Hawaiian favor boxes with candies
By Mouse and Marker.
Or inside these pineapple boxes by Moonlight Weddings:
34. Save time and use these return address labels
Put them on all stationery. By ColleenMichelle.
35.Tropical wedding ceremony programs
Use these at your wedding ceremony. By MomentousBoutique.
img src=”https://emmalinebride.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/tropical-wedding-program-680×544.jpg” alt=”hawaiian themed wedding ideas” width=”680″ height=”544″ class=”aligncenter size-large wp-image-204552″ />
36. Or this charming Hawaiian themed wedding program
In a booklet design. By SmittenPaperProps.
37. Display this Hawaiian cake topper on your cake
38. Or this topper, which reads, “Just Maui’d”
39. Serve up your cake with this Hawaiian themed wedding server set
They go great with the matching champagne flutes! From here.
40. Serve up cocktails in these personalized Hawaiian themed wedding cups
By Print Kitty.
41. Seat guests at this creative Hawaiian islands seating chart
42. Have Hawaiian themed wedding menus waiting
Choose from palms or pineapples — you can’t go wrong! Both are by HawaiiCalligraphy.
43. Give these pineapple bottle openers as favors
Another cute favor item + easy to travel with! By Yansanido.
44. Sip wine from these stemless Hawaiian island wine glasses
Great for your bridesmaids as gifts! By WellTold.
45-49. Fill up these Aloha tote bags with gifts for bridesmaids
And fill them up with things like…
– these Turkish towels by Kalkedon Towels:
– these personalized sippers by ResisDentzDesigns:
… and these cute passport covers by GlassKnobsGlueStix:
And last but not least…
50. Just Maui’d sign
And there you have it… inspiring Hawaiian themed wedding ideas! What would you add to our list? When is your Hawaiian wedding? Tell us in the comment box below! We’d love to hear from you. :)