Geeky couples = rejoice! We are rounding-up a fun new themed post for you today: science wedding ideas to show off your unique… chemistry. :) Couldn’t help ourselves! If you’re planning a science themed wedding — or you just want to add a few fun details throughout your wedding to reflect your nerdy side — this is the round-up for you! We’ve found over fifty unique science wedding invites, favors (yes, even beaker candle favors!), decoration ideas, centerpieces (like Albert Einstein planters), and more to create a one-of-a-kind offbeat wedding.
There are even a few gift ideas for your groomsmen and bridesmaids and a couple of bachelorette party ideas for a geeky bride-to-be. It’s all fun… and we can’t wait to share these ideas with you! Read on to get started and tell us… which find below is your favorite?
Science Wedding Ideas
1. Send These Science Wedding Invitations
Or these “a wedding is being formulated” invites — so funny! By STDONexus.
Or save the dates like these by StuffByRen.
… which also have matching science wedding invites available here.
More of an engineering nerd? Check out these cool engineering wedding invitations by AthenaNAphrodite!
2. Seal Invitations With Pi
… A Pi wax seal, that is! By CognitiveSurplus.
Or serotonin! By MisterStamp.
Other science wedding seals are available here and here.
3. Surprise Your Spouse with This Periodic Elements Card
Great for the morning of the wedding gift exchanges for the groom or the bride! By theBirdandtheBeard.
Give these glasses to the groomsmen for any toasts from now to the big day! By The Bird and the Beard.
5. Chemistry Bridal Shower Invitations
Planning a science themed wedding shower? Send these bridal shower invites by PostedFete.
6. Outfit Groomsmen in Science Wedding Socks
Get your beakers on! By FridaySockCo.
7. Seat Guests at a Periodic Table of Elements Seating Chart
8. Add This Science Wedding Menu
It has just a dash of geekiness! Love this look. By RodoCreative.
9. Chemistry Wedding Cake Topper
By Lynn’s Little Creations. Customizable + made to look like you!
Also lovin’ this style by ClayinAround.
10. Give These Beaker Candle Favors to Guests
They make awesome take-home gifts for science weddings! By SleiArtsCo.
11. Hold Back Your Tie with this Beaker Clip
By Skull and Hawk.
12. Have Guests Sign This Guest Book with a Mad Libs Alternative
Fun idea! I love the portion about travel. :) By PressPrintParty.
13. Get a Custom Periodic Table Art Made
Display it on your entrytable at your wedding. By GetYourNerdOn.
14. Hang Up This Test Tubes Chandelier
Wow, what a gorgeous art piece! Use it at your wedding and/or at home! By PaniJurek.
15. Drink From These Coffee Mugs The Morning Of the Wedding
And forever after! These make a cute science wedding gift for the soon-to-be weds, too. By NeuronsNotIncluded.
16. Wear These Science Wedding Tank Tops
Whether the day-of the wedding or at the bachelorette, you can get nerdy with it. By Junction234.
Or these fun heart science tee shirts! Grab your girls for a night out on the town: after all, alcohol IS a solution (technically). Ha! By ShopIconicTees.
17. Use Test Tube Vases for Centerpieces
A must-have for science weddings! You can get these custom-made by PeakHeritage.
Or these by DInteriorsGifts.
18. Or Make Your Own Centerpieces with Bulk Glass Beakers
You can buy these beakers in bulk and use them as vases with your favorite floral bouquets. By Karter Scientific.
19. Go Big With Einstein Head Planters
Unique + totally geeky for your science themed wedding. By WowSucculents.
20. Give These Bottle Openers to Guests
A fun nerdy take-home favor with a scientific edge. By KimandKimberly.
21. Seat Guests with Science Themed Place Cards
Great as escort cards or place cards for your science wedding. By Dynamic Wedding Stationery.
22. Carry This Engineering Wedding Bouquet
Complete with cogs, chains, and gears… yet surprisingly stylish! By KRISTYCLAIRE.
23. Give Atom Cufflinks to the Groomsmen
Never trust an atom, they make up everything. HA! By NatureWithYou.
24. Give These Pi Cuff Bracelets to Bridesmaids
This stylish pi cuff bracelet makes a fun, geeky gift for your science wedding. By JezebelCharms.
25. Wear This Atom Headpiece
Instead of a veil. Only kidding (unless you want to!) But seriously, can you believe someone makes this, in case you were looking for it? I tell ya, handmade artists create everything! By ArtisanMillinery.
26. Give Bridesmaids Tote Bags Filled With Gifts
But instead of a regular tote bag, give them these women in science totes by CognitiveSurplus.
And add these fun matching pint glasses to them from the same shop.
Or this fun coffee mug by GeniusLeanIdeas. It’s cute + personalized for each bridesmaid.
27. Give These Coding Humor Wine Glasses
Bridesmaids will love ’em! Great for your science themed bachelorette party. By LuckyDuckGift.
28. Give These Great Men in Science Gifts to Groomsmen
Fun tees paired with pint glasses for a solid groomsmen gift they’ll love, even if they’re not crazy into science! By CognitiveSurplus.
29. Outfit Groomsmen in These Geeky Circuit Board Ties
30. Or These Periodic Table Science Wedding Neckties
Another great alternative to a regular ‘ol necktie. By Cyberoptix.
31. Toast to Your Everlasting Bond with Champagne Flutes
These represent oxytocin. By GlassCannons.
32. Add This Mutual Weirdness Forever Forever Cake Topper
33. Make Tables Easy to Find with Science Table Numbers
34. For Cheap + Easy Favors, Give These Test Tubes Filled with Candy
You can get these test tube favors by WIJUT filled with candy.
Do you want to make them yourself? We recommend filling these bulk test tubes (from here) with…. Nerds®! (Buy a TON of Nerds® in bulk here.)
Or get Nerds in boxes (from A Great Surprise, like these:
35. Create a Fun Infographic Wedding Program
36. Give This Science Experiences Book to the Newlyweds
It makes an awesome gift for a science wedding or bridal shower! By Shaun Gallagher.
37. And Put Your Favorite Wedding Photo in This Mutual Weirdness Frame
Phew! That’s a long list! It says 37 but we added so many within numbers there are actually 50. :)
And there you have it: the best science wedding ideas for your fun, geeky, totally-personalized day! We hope you liked this round-up. Tell us about your favorite find in the comment box below!
P.S. Thinking baby? Head over to this blog post for hilarious handmade biochemistry + more baby books.