Hi, lovelies! Emma here and it’s time to get down to business! Wake up, grab a cup of coffee, and get ready to cross “guest book” off your seemingly long list of wedding to-do’s. Today, you’re going to pick a guest book. That’s all there is to it! And since we’ve shared so many alternative guest books in the past, there’s really no reason you can’t find one you love in the archives, in The Marketplace, or right here in this carefully curated list. But first, let me get something off my chest. When did a simple guest book become boring? While lovely, not everyone envisions globes or maps or creative wall prints or large monogram letters as guest books. Some of us love a traditional, classic book! A guest book will never let you down; there are no accessories like batteries for a camera or special markers or photo paper required (even though you know I love these). There is just simple paper, a pen, and a line for guests to write their heartfelt wishes. So, we’re helping you out: we’re sharing twenty-five guest books with a little something for everyone! Just wait until you see the list! Read on for more…
Guest Books for Weddings
1. This ribbon and lace guest book
By the lovely Claire Magnolia. Be still my heart. This one is beautiful!
2. This unique fingerprint guest book
Made from your real fingerprint impressions! So cool. By Flutterbye Prints.
3. This wooden guest book with your names and wedding date
4. Or this wood guest book with engraving
Based on the popular verse from 1 Corinthians 13:4. Guest book by Figs and Ginger.
5. This vintage inspired book
6. This black and white guest book
By the always-inspiring Starboard Press.
7. This adorable guest book with hot pink heart
Or pick a heart in mint, sky blue, lavender, or faux gold. It’s up to you! By Starboard Press.
8. This kraft brown and white inspired guest book
9. This silk guest book with bow
By Claire Magnolia. Ah, so pretty!
10. This wooden guest book with cut outs
By Totally Salinda.
11. This rustic inspired guest book with floral wreath
From the lovely Crafty Pie Press.
12. Or this modern script style
Also by Crafty Pie Press.
13. This arrow inspired guest book with personalization
By Starboard Press. I love the heart and arrows motif!
14. This “Eat, Drink & Be Married” guest book
This is a classic choice! By Nostalgic Imprints.
15. This formal wedding guest book
16. This burlap and lace guest book
Handmade with lace & love! By The Paper Bird Company.
17. This stunning wood guest book with ring motif
18. This lace covered guest book
By The Paper Walrus.
19. This large linen guest book with a lacy bow
20. This rustic wreath guest book
Love this style! By The Paper Walrus.
21. A watercolor style with your names on the front
By Starboard Press.
22. This chalkboard inspired floral book
By The Find Sac.
23. This vintage hardcover book with flair
24. This gorgeous floral wreath guest book
P.S. Check out the back!
25. And last but not least, this dark wood guest book
Whew, that’s quite the massive collection of guest books! We’d love to know… which guest book would YOU pick?