Hi, lovelies! Emma here. When real bride, Cady, emailed us with a wedding decor question, we couldn’t wait to swoop in to help. She writes,
“There is a white wall behind my head table and it looks so bare. I know we’ll want photos taken of us during dinner, speeches, etc. Do you have any suggestions for what I can do to decorate it easily? I’m not very skilled at DIYs. Thank you!”
Great question, Cady! There are many backdrops which come to mind, but my favorite and the easiest suggestion is a paper flower backdrop. Paper flowers are incredibly versatile. They can…
1) be customized in size: either big enough to cover a giant wall, such as a head table
2) tie into any wedding theme from vintage to modern (based on type of paper used, i.e. newspaper or book pages for vintage; brightly-colored or patterned paper for modern weddings)
3) incorporate your color palette with ease
4) be used as a chic photo booth backdrop
5) be re-used after the big day as home or office decor
And since you mentioned that you’re not a huge DIY fan, you’ll be relieved to know that THESE paper flowers are handmade for you by PaperFlora, so you can let Natalie take care of the beautiful flower-making! All you have to do is order your custom colors, styles, and sizes; and then assemble them on your wall! It’s the easiest way to get a chic and stylish backdrop which will make your wedding reception pop.
Check out my favorites from PaperFlora:
To see more paper flowers, check out PaperFlora. Natalie is amazing!
So, tell me: what do you think of paper flowers? What is your favorite color combination? I love the navy and coral!
P.S. Are we friends on Instagram yet?