Are you looking to plan a beautiful, free-spirited and boho-inspired desert wedding? You’ve come to the right place! Today we’re sharing thirty of the best desert wedding ideas to use for your ceremony and reception including invitations, decorations, accessories, and gifts from the web.
We’ll tell you how to plan a desert wedding with everything you need to deck out your boho-inspired desert wedding in total Pin-worthy style, all handmade, of course. :) #WeLoveHandmade!
Let’s get started!
Desert Wedding Ideas
Every great wedding begins with the first impression; so, the save the date and invitation are up first in this list! We have a few styles hand-picked for you in a variety of colors and styles.
1. This wooden succulent magnet save the date
2. Or this Arizona sunset save-the-date card
3. Send guests these fun boho invitations
4. Or these desert wedding invitations
Prefer a more modern look? Try these cacti invites
I also love this southwestern style + color palette:
Don’t forget to stamp everything with these return stamps! By Paper Peach.
5. Pop the question to bridesmaids with these necklaces
I need/want one! By EarthClayCo.
6. Ask your flower girl with this sweet headband
She can wear it now and at your beautiful desert wedding. By WhimsyandWoolShop.
7. Decorate your space with this woven tablecloth/backdrop
This is gorgeous! By ArtAndina.
8. Or this wool blanket, another cool style
9. Recite vows in front of this gorgeous macrame backdrop
10. Tie your bouquet in a matching macrame wrap
11. These terra cotta place cards
So stylish! By TheArtisanAbodeShop.
12. Wear bold statement earrings
These are beautiful for bridesmaids!
13. And these earrings for the bride
14. Decorate your space with these cheesecloth table runners
15. Greet guests with this welcome sign
16. And place these cacti menus at place settings
They go perfectly with these table numbers, also by Unmeasured Event.
17. Add this cute cactus topper to your cake
Or this alternate style; I love their arms up in the air! So cute. By Happy Cake Topper.
18. Put these coasters at the bar
19. And these party cups
20. Use these macrame mason jar covers
Great for vases for your centerpieces. By myminimaine.
21. These cacti plants to give as favors
You can buy them in bulk for the best price (+ healthy plants!) By Natural Succulents.
Or these succulents, also in bulk
22. We love these unique tiles as coaster favors for guests
By The Traveled Lane, photo by Xiaoqi Li Photography.
23. Tie these macrame chairbacks to the bride / groom chairs
24. Carry this pampas grass bouquet down the aisle
Or this dried bouquet!
25. Wear this boho fringe denim jacket
It’s amazing! By AllyJacquelineCo.
Especially when paired with…
26. This flutter sleeve boho wedding gown
This is stunning! By TheodoraJames.
27. Instead of a veil… wear this Mrs hat!
28. Groomsmen can wear these dried eucalyptus boutonnieres
Or these cool feather lapels
By Luxe and Luster.
29. Give these mugs out to guests as favors
I love a good camp mug! By AlunaDesignCo.
30. Invite guests to sign this desert wedding guest book
Or this giant buffalo cut-out as a guest book alternative. By LotusLaserWorks.
31. Use these unity candles at your ceremony
They have real flowers dried on the inside. By LessCandles.
32. Give these bridesmaid gifts to your girls
Makeup bags by reibreadcreative.
Robe by Eleven.
Stick together cactus necklace by TheGoldArtichoke.
Hair ties by LoveMiaCo.
33. And these groomsmen gifts
Socks by CraftyMommaCompany.
Cactus cufflinks by JayKirbyTies.
Cactus tie bar by hartwoodco.
And this hemp bracelet. By CarettaCoastCo.
P.S. And add this doormat to your registry!
So, what do you think of these desert wedding ideas? Are you planning one of your own? Tell us about it in the comment box below!
Need more inspo? Let’s plan a wedding in the mountains!