Are you planning a Lake Tahoe wedding? You’ve come to the right place! Lake Tahoe is a popular wedding destination for couples. Lake Tahoe is mountainous and surrounded by beautiful lakes, trees, and breathtaking scenery. If you envision a destination wedding in the woods or in the mountains, Lake Tahoe is one incredible place to add to your list. (See the Lake Tahoe visitor’s bureau for location details.) Today we’re sharing a few of our favorite Lake Tahoe wedding ideas including invitations, outdoor games, decor, and more. Enjoy!
Lake Tahoe Wedding Ideas
1. These Lake Tahoe wedding invitations
2. And these invites, too
Of course, any of these wood wedding invitations would work well, too!
3. This vintage inspired save the date postcard
By Beyond Design.
4. These cute hangover kits for the wedding party
By Finch and Fox.
5. This photo prop
This sign is a perfect photo prop for your save the dates! By Heartcrafted Co.
6. These incredible Lake Tahoe wedding programs
7. These Lake Tahoe wedding favor bags
By Finch and Fox.
8. These bottle openers
Perfect as groomsmen gifts or wedding favors. By Iron Maid Art.
9. This corn hole game
10. This cute pillow
Sew a small ribbon to the side and use as your ring pillow. After the wedding, use as a throw pillow in your living room. By JAW Decor.
11. This custom watercolor map
12. This Lake Tahoe guest book
13. This cool 3D map art for decoration
By Origin Artwork.
14. These cool custom water bottles for favors (or wedding party gifts)
Stay hydrated with these gorgeous custom-designed bottles! By Wide Eyes Paper Co.
15. This necklace for bridesmaids
By KMH Metals.
See also: these outdoorsy groomsmen gifts + any of these mountain themed wedding ideas to help you plan!
What’s your favorite Lake Tahoe wedding idea? Are you getting married at Lake Tahoe or planning a mountain themed wedding? Share in the comments!