What’s one of the big trends in wedding favors, you ask? That’s easy: right now, we’re seeing edible wedding favors (especially these donut favors), succulent favors, coffee favors, these amazing copper mug favors, these adorb jam jar favors, and now coaster favors for weddings and bridal showers! These favors are all in right now and we’re lovin’ them. Functional wedding favors are the best way to go because you know guests will actually use them (so it’s money well-spent).
We see so many awesome applications with this coaster favors trend including materials you might not expect, from marble to slate, wood, glass, bamboo, paper, tile — even concrete! On our hunt for the best coaster favors for weddings, we discovered wood-cut out coasters with state shapes, photo coaster favors, tile coasters with city skylines, patterns, prints, engraving, and so much more. These coasters are a fun trend that is easy to customize and make your own; it’s one of our favorite picks for couples who want a one-of-a-kind handcrafted wedding.
If you’re still deciding what kind of wedding favors to give your guests, get ready to cross this big to-do from your list because these coasters are sure to win you — and your guests! — over. We’ve browsed all over the web to bring you this HUGE round-up featuring thirty-five of the best coaster favors for weddings. Which one is your favorite?
Coaster Favors for Weddings
To kick off the list, we have a little sparkle + shine to brighten up your day! Place these paper coasters at your wedding reception tables as take-home favors or at the bar for guests to grab with their drinks.
1. These coaster favors with metallic silver
By Sip Hip Hooray.
2. These thank you coaster favors for weddings
3. These airmail themed coaster favors
4. These engraved state coaster favors for weddings
5. These ready-to-DIY wood slice coasters
Ready for you to put the finishing touches on! Just use a wood burning tool (like this) and wrap them in jute twine. By Din Din Toys.
6. These wood cut-out coaster favors for weddings
7. These wood coaster favors for weddings
8. These wedding coaster favors with carved arrow design
9. These unique Turkish coaster favors
Check out this beautiful pattern:
10. These stone coaster favors for weddings
By A Rustic Feeling.
11. These sparkly glitter coaster favors for weddings
By Taara Bazaar.
12. These custom coaster favors made of slate
13. These personalized coaster favors for weddings
By Starboard Press.
14. These personalized glass coaster favors
These coaster favors are really cool. By Confetti Joy.
15. These natural wood coaster favors for weddings
By Confetti Joy.
16. These amazing marble coaster favors
I want a set for my home. Loooove marble! By The Mojave Moon.
17. These “love is all you need” coaster favors for weddings
By A Rustic Feeling.
18. These handmade coaster favors with guests’ names
Also serve as your place cards. Cute idea! By Made By Moosh.
19. These engraved wood coaster favors
20. These engraved slate coasters for weddings
Perfect for including your new names and wedding date! You can also get a custom quote or message. By Lifetime Creations.
21. These driftwood coaster favors
By Studio Robazzo.
22. These cork coaster favors for weddings
23. These coaster favors for book lovers
24. These map coaster favors
25. These bamboo coaster favors for weddings
26. These city skyline coaster favors for weddings
By Ink The Print.
27. These birch coaster favors for weddings
28. These real cork wedding coaster favors
Another great find for your wine themed wedding! By AZ WINE GROUP.
30. These colorful patterned coaster favors for weddings
31. These cool concrete coaster favors
By Made By Rheal.
32. These awesome coffee coaster favors for weddings
33. These photo coaster favors
34. These mason jar coaster favors
35. And these coaster favors with maps
By Brookwood Design.
And there you have it: the best coaster favors for weddings out there! Hope you enjoyed this list. We had fun putting it together.
What do you think of coasters as wedding favors? Do you like the idea, or not so much? We love to hear from you, even if you don’t happen to love a trend as much as we do. :) Add your thoughts in the comments area below!