It’s time for another Ask Emmaline wedding question! This comes from Trish who asks,
[su_quote cite=”Trish”]Hi Emmaline! My groom loves baseball and we even play together on a softball team in the spring. I want to surprise him with some baseball ideas at our wedding, but still keep with our stylish wedding decor. Do you have ideas on what I can add? Thanks!”[/su_quote]
Baseball Wedding Ideas
Great question, Trish! I love that you want to surprise him with some baseball inspired wedding ideas! There are tons of ways to do it without taking over your theme, so to speak. For instance, some of the easiest ways to do it are with a cake topper, groom’s cake, ring pillow, or even your shoes or garter. I’ve rounded up some ideas for you below to inspire you. They’re all handmade, too, making them extra-special! Take a look…
1. A baseball wedding cake topper
2. A baseball wedding ring pillow
3. Baseball cuff links for the groom
4. A baseball wedding garter
5. Baseball koozies as favors for guests
6. Surprise him with a pair of baseball inspired heels
7. Send him a baseball bat tie bar the morning of the wedding
8. Get a set of his and hers baseball jerseys for the honeymoon
9. Use an engraved baseball as a makeshift guest book
Note: You might need more than one for large weddings.
10. Or use a large print as a guest book, like this
And, if you really want to add some baseball inspired flair, opt for a baseball themed (yet still stylish and understated) invitation:
11. Baseball wedding invitations
We hope these ideas helped you, Trish! I’m sure your groom will love any of these baseball wedding ideas!
Thanks for writing!
P.S. Do you have a wedding advice question for us? Submit it to our Ask Emmaline inbox!