Are you looking for the best Cleveland wedding ideas ever? You’ll find them here! Emma here and, all I gotta say is, Whattup, TWO ONE SIX! It’s time for our new CITYSERIES: last week, we took you to Chicago; this week, we’re going to the city that rocks… Cleveland, Ohio!
By the way, how awesome is this area code art? It’s by DaisyDesignsCLE and we love it!
Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland is a beautiful place to live, visit, shop, dine, explore, and yes, GET MARRIED! It is known as a major city in Ohio with a stunning skyline and bustling downtown city life.
The city of Cleveland is located on the southern shore of Lake Erie and was founded in 1796 near the Cuyahoga River. Cleveland is known for many things, including its beautiful rivers, lake shore, canals, and railroad lines. Cleveland is home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (I’ve been there, it’s awesome, you definitely have to go!) and has many nicknames, including being known as “The Forest City”.
If you’re a local, you probably have a 216 area code. You root, root for the home team(s) including the Cleveland Indians (MLB), Cleveland Browns (NFL), and the Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA). Chances are you like to visit the Cleveland Metroparks system, as well as Washington Park, Brookside Park, and parts of the Rocky River, all known for their stunning natural landscapes.
And of course, if you’re a local you’re officially known as a “Clevelander” and you’re probably awesome. :)
Today we’re helping you plan a Cleveland inspired wedding with the coolest and most creative (handmade!) Cleveland wedding ideas. We have everything you need to plan your Ohio wedding including Cleveland wedding invitations, save the dates, favors, decorations, and more. We even found some really great Cleveland gifts to give to locals and non-locals alike!
They say Cleveland rocks… and we think this list totally proves it. Let’s get planning!
PRO TIP: As with all of our round-ups, the key to planning a beautiful themed wedding is to use just a few of your favorite touches throughout. A sign here, a coaster here, and a cake topper there; you get the idea. To keep your wedding looking elegant, don’t overwhelm your space with too many themed picks; just a few will do! ;)
Note: These finds are all HANDMADE by independent artists! When you buy, you’re supporting small business. Click on a photo or link underneath to buy / find out more details. Enjoy!
Cleveland Wedding Ideas
Let’s begin our HUGE list of Cleveland wedding ideas with two things you definitely need: save the dates and invitations.
1. City skyline save the dates
Show off your love for the beautiful Cleveland skyline with these save-the-date cards by MagicWandWeddings.
2. Custom hand-drawn Cleveland wedding save the date map
These are so beautifully hand-drawn! By MospensStudio.
3. Rock n Roll Cleveland wedding save the date postcards
Here’s the front:
And the back:
4. Photo save the date with Ohio cut-out style
This example has “Columbus”, but you can personalize it with Cleveland for yours! By Heather Buchma.
5. Cleveland save the dates
6. Or turn ’em into magnets
Save the date magnets are a great way to keep the date close at hand for guests: right on the fridge! By Holla Beck.
7. These Cleveland wedding invitations
8. These Cleveland wedding invites with skyline print
By Magic Wand Weddings (these coordinate beautifully with the save the dates in #1!)
9. These Cleveland wedding welcome bags
By Pink House Press. (Need tips? See: 10 Things Your Wedding Welcome Bags Need.
10. And these clever wedding boxes
Including water bottles with Cleveland skyline labels! By LabelsRUs.
11. Cleveland love print
Sweet design + a love print! By EmbieDesign.
12. Give these Cleveland wedding favors: coasters!
Great as favors for your guests. By iGotCrafts.
You guys, these are so cool. I went a little nuts on these because there are so many cool Cleveland wedding ideas to choose from… and they make great favors or groomsmen gifts.
13. This metal skyline sign
Makes a cool accent piece for your escort card / welcome table. By Converse Custom Metal.
Other metal finishes also available.
14. Give Cleveland glassware as wedding party gifts
15 + 16 + 17. Turn these art prints into cool Cleveland wedding guest book alternatives
Order this foil map in a large size (unframed). Place at your wedding with these markers and guests can sign around the blank white border of the artwork. After the wedding, frame it and hang up on a favorite wall at home. Print by Laura Condouris.
Here’s another option: a gold foil Ohio print! By GeekInkDesign.
And a third option: this Cleveland poster! There is plenty of white-space for guests to sign.
You can get a custom-made sign, too, with your names and wedding date.
18. Use these Ohio state shape wedding stamps
Cute! By HeatherBuchma.
19. Add this cutting board to your wedding registry
So fun! By AHeirloom.
Or this one, with a fun hand-written inspired map! By Totally Bamboo.
20. Add these pillows to your sweetheart table
They’ll add a delightful touch to your decor… and look great at home afterward! By DaisyMaeDesignsShop.
21. Use these Cleveland wedding programs at your ceremony
22. And these rehearsal dinner invitations
Also by MagicWandWeddings.
23. And these cool dinner menus at your reception
24. Get one of these cool signs custom-made for your Ohio wedding
25. Give these ornaments as creative Cleveland wedding favors
26. These Cleveland can cooler favors
Great for guests and wedding parties. By Wild and Free Prints.
27. Give these cufflinks to groomsmen
They feature the Cleveland skyline and make a nice gift. By JaciRileyJewelry.
You can browse other styles with Cleveland sports teams, maps, and more here.
28 + 29 + 30. And give these Cleveland inspired wedding gifts to bridesmaids
Love these necklaces! By TheHauteBohemian.
Also love ’em in gold by Rudiana.
These coffee mugs (love these!) By JessicaJamesDesign.
Or these Cleveland inspired mugs. By TheBusyBeeCreations.
31. Fill up these Ohio wedding favor tins
Give them away as favors to guests, filled with your favorite candy. You can get the “heart” customized in your hometown, Cleveland, etc. By ButtercupFavor.
32. Use these return stamps on all wedding stationery
33. This cool Ohio wedding guest book
This guest book is made in the state shape of Ohio. It comes with wooden hearts for guests to sign and place inside. By MiraculousGiftsUA.
34. Use these stickers to steal invitations
35. Hang these reclaimed wood cut-outs
A unique wedding decoration idea. By Antiquation1.
36. Get these Cleveland wedding cornhole boards for guests to play
Great as entertainment for guests during cocktail hour! By Skip’s Garage.
Here’s just four cool designs; there’s even more specifically for Cleveland weddings here!
37. Provide these fun Cleveland sunglasses to guests
38. Wear these Cleveland wedding party tees
And of course, these Cleveland tees! Great for getting ready the morning of the wedding. By AugustAnchor.
39. Use these skyline place cards at your wedding reception
Shown in yellow and available in many colors. By JonNiPaperGoods.
40. These cute ornament favors with Ohio cutout
The heart can be placed in your favorite town! By CalledandChosen.
41. These cool “please don’t take my drink I’m dancing” Ohio wedding coasters
These are super helpful for guests (and your budget): the coaster can be placed atop a drink when guests go to dance so their drinks aren’t bussed by accident. Saves you money, as there are less unnecessary refills all night. :) By NestingProjectPaper.
42. These great CLE tumblers
Another great wedding party gift for your Cleveland wedding. By 3CEtching.
43. Cleveland neighborhood print
So cool. By Sproutjam.
44. Outfit groomsmen with these Cleveland wedding tie clips
45. Give these Cleveland wedding stickers to guests
How fun! By LaurenHeuerDesign.
46. Place this CLE metal art at your cake table
47. And this poster at any table you need to add fun Cleveland wedding decor
Isn’t the illustration here beautiful? By BloomwolfStudio.
48. Give this cool Cleveland wedding gift to groomsmen
Makes a great thank you gift. By Sweetedreams.
49. These fun Cleveland camp mugs
For your whole crew! By WayfaringPrints.
50. Choose any of these Cleveland wedding cake toppers
This one is by TheBridalBuddy.
This funny Cleveland Browns cake topper; the figurines are COMPLETELY customizable! By mikeg1968.
This skyline cake topper (by We Design Handmade):
Or use these Cleveland Indians wedding cupcake toppers by MnMFabFindsShoppe.
And last but not least…
50. Send these Cleveland wedding thank you cards
Are you planning a Cleveland wedding?
And there you have it: 50 fun Cleveland wedding ideas! Are you planning a Cleveland inspired wedding? Which of these finds is your favorite? Tell us all about it in the comment box below!
[…] Ohio Guest Book Table […]
Comments are closed.