If you’re decorating your wedding yourself or you just want some fresh ideas, flowers are a great way to do it. If flowers are on your radar, chances are you’ve wondered where you can buy bulk wedding flowers or bulk artificial flower decor to accent your reception space, use as centerpiece decorations, as backdrops for the ceremony on your arch, decorate the aisle, and even design your bouquets and boutonnieres to cut costs.
Fresh flowers can really add up in cost, but when you buy in large quantities you’ll be surprised how much of your budget you can save. In addition, you can even swap real blooms for artificial flowers in bulk and reuse or resell them after the wedding day.
Today we’re helping you save money by showing you exactly where to shop flowers in bulk for weddings at the lowest wholesale prices. In addition, we’ll show you some of the top trends for cheap artificial wedding flowers from peonies to hydrangeas, roses to tulips. Let’s get started!
Bulk Wedding Flowers Cheap
First, let’s talk about where to get faux flowers in large quantities.
Cheap Artificial Wedding Flowers
You want to buy artificial flowers in bulk whenever possible. Why? When you purchase anything in bulk, you’re going to get instant savings at a discounted rate, simply for purchasing a larger quantity. Plus, you’ll usually score free shipping or discounted rates on shipping. In addition, you’ll save yourself the hassle of making multiple trips to stores by buying flowers in large quantities.
There are many places to buy fake or artificial wedding flowers and several are quite popular right now. Here are the top picks for flowers and where to get yours in order to decorate your space: your ceremony, the reception, with bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids, boutonnieres for the groom and groomsmen, decorate the wedding tables, and so much more.
Best Place to Buy Fake Flowers in Bulk
The top picks for artificial wedding flowers are…
Baby’s Breath in Bulk
It’s so nice to get faux baby’s breath bulk, as you can put together arrangements ahead of time and put them aside. No worrying about wilting or adding water to vases! It’s simple. Plus, these baby’s breath look expensive and real, especially when you group them in large bunches. You can get 10 pcs of 30 bunches of baby’s breath for as low as $13.99.
If you prefer real baby’s breath, this is dried as an alternate option.
Peonies in Bulk
I love peonies, but they wilt so quickly! That’s why buying peony flowers in bulk for weddings is a brilliant idea. These peonies are mixed in with some roses for a variety in the colors of peach, blush, and cream.
Also loving these for making bouquets.
Dahlia, Peony, and Rose Stems
You can decorate with this bulk wedding flower box featuring dahlias, peonies, roses, lotus flowers, gypsophila, and branches of eucalyptus leaves and willow leaves. This floral box is a great variety and is highly rated in reviews.
Here’s another with hints of purple: roses, hydrangeas, peonies, and more.
Roses and Peonies
These rose and peony mixes go together beautifully! This assortment of flowers in cream and gold with touches of green works well for any wedding theme. Other colors are available here.
For rich deep tones for fall, opt for these navy and burgundy flowers.
Here’s an assortment of orange and burgundy for autumn.
Hanging Flower Vines
Faux roses make these vines the perfect decorating touch for a backdrop or wall. Available at AllThingsTrendyStore.
Get 20 stems of calla lilies that look expensive for cheap, only $16.99.
These artificial roses are of very good quality and are available in many different shades.
Realistic Rose Garland
Hang these roses from trees or create a backdrop wall; in addition, you can line the sides of your aisle with them for a realistic look.
I love this rich greenery garland accented with cream roses!
Flower and Greenery Arch Garland
Couples love this arch garland with wisteria flowers and greenery! It’s perfect for decorating your wedding arch.
Add these to centerpieces or large vases as entryway decor at your ceremony and reception.
You can get these large bulk stems of hydrangea in different colors from USAWholesaleSupplyCC cheap.
Prefer white hydrangea? These gigantic stems are beautiful and highly rated. They’ll be perfect for decorating your wedding centerpieces.
These real-touch tulips look so expensive and beautiful, but they’re artificial! Get them in bulk for cheap at Cutefornia.
Decorate your wedding arch, backdrop, or sweetheart table with this artificial rose swag and greenery by Piklado. This is just one color variety: for more options to suit your season or style, click here.
Or these floral swag arrangements from SerraFlora.
Cherry Blossom Vines
You can use these for your elegant sunflower-themed wedding.
Decorate your chairs with these flowers by DreamBuilt.
Or these blush pink flowers with ribbons and greenery for chairs by Ling’s Moment.
Hanging Wisteria Flowers
Integrate flowers with greenery in your decor design — like on tables as runners, for instance — with these lovely finds.
Get these beautiful handmade boutonnieres made from real dried flowers for an amazing touch. No DIY necessary! By GreeneryBackdrop.
Or these next options by LingsMomentStore.
If you want to buy wedding flower bouquets in bulk for you and your bridesmaids, these are great options. This first bouquet is only $29.99 with amazingly positive ratings.
For larger bouquet styles and additional colors, these range in price from around $79.99 to $129.99 depending on the flowers and size of the bouquet you select. Best of all, they boast incredible reviews from real brides.
Here’s a gorgeous artificial flower bouquet in terracotta.
Lilac and Cream
Real Flowers in Bulk
Prefer real blooms? You don’t have to sacrifice the look you love to stay on track.
(PRO TIP: According to your budget breakdown, flowers typically account for around 6% to 8% of your total budget.)
The best place to buy fresh flowers in bulk for wedding is Blooms By The Box, which sells wholesale flowers that are real, packaged well, and of the best quality for cheap. They offer any flower you can imagine and even offer DIY videos so you can purchase the supplies you need and follow the instructions to make your own wedding centerpieces, bouquets, boutonniers, and floral arrangements.
You can even buy pre-made wedding flower packs wholesale, like these options:
► You can even shop by flower type or color to see what you like best. Browse more here at the lowest wholesale flower prices.
Fresh vs. Artificial Wedding Flowers: Pros and Cons
Not sure which route is right for you? Here are the pros and cons of using faux flowers vs. real ones.
• Price: The number one reason why couples turn to faux blooms is the price! Fake flowers are more affordable than real flower blooms.
• Quantity: When budget is an issue, you’re limited with real flowers and can’t always get the amount you crave. But when you buy artificial flowers in bulk, you’ll be amazed at how many you can get for an inexpensive price, allowing you to decorate more and stay in your wedding budget.
• Availability: Now that you can buy bulk faux wedding flowers and decor online, you don’t even have to peruse stores and try to find the best deals — or the stems that look the most “real”. Instead, you can order and have them shipped to your door conveniently and in boxes, so they’re easier to transport to your wedding venue on the weekend of your big day.
• Quality: Buying silk or faux wedding flowers is different than it was even 10 years ago. I’m amazed at how real and how many of these faux wedding flowers look expensive, and most guests won’t even know they’re not real fresh flowers.
• Non-Allergen: For couples who have allergies to particular types of flowers or aromatic florals in general, faux wedding flowers are a great alternative that won’t leave your eyes red, watery, and feelin’ sneezy on your wedding day. That’s a huge plus if I’ve ever heard of one!
• Colors and Types: You’re not limited to the season when it comes to fake flowers for your wedding. You can purchase them anytime, as when the flowers aren’t real they are always readily available. Plus, you don’t need to fly them in to get them and keep them fresh.
• No Wilting: Bulk fake flowers for weddings never wilt, since they’re faux. You won’t need to worry about refrigeration or keeping them in water, since they’re artificial. This is a huge bonus for hot, humid weather or weddings off the beaten path where you don’t really want to worry about keeping the flowers hydrated all day.
• Scent: Let’s face it, even the best artificial wedding flowers in bulk aren’t the same as real, fresh flowers in terms of scent. The scent of fresh blooms is glorious. But it’s not for everyone, and some people with allergies much prefer the non-sneezy variety. ;)
• DIY: When you buy most bulk wedding flowers, you’ll need to do a little crafting to get the look you like, unless you buy everything pre-made (which is also readily available). For some, this is a pro, if their intent is to create their own decorations and put a personal spin on it. For others, this may be a “con” as they don’t want to add any projects to their long list of to-dos.
• Limitations: With fresh flowers, you can choose very specific scents or colors, types of blooms, and certain wedding flowers in bulk that are in season. But when you’re wondering where to buy bulk artificial flowers for wedding decor, you may be limited on what decor packages are available to get the best deal. For some, this doesn’t matter as they’re flexible and just want something that looks expensive without spending too much money. For others who are more specific, this may be a hindrance finding exactly the colors and styles that work with your wedding theme.
What do you think of these flower options? Are you buying flowers in bulk for wedding decor? Why or why not? Tell us in the comment box below!
Love it? Click on a photo above or a link underneath a picture to shop for flowers, see more examples, get pricing, and more. You can also ask questions to the seller directly.
Like it? Pin it: