When you’re traveling for your wedding — or, honestly, just moving your wedding dress from your home to the bridal suite to get ready — the last thing you want/need/should deal with is dust. Dirt. And, yes, wrinkles!
Getting your wedding dress tucked safely into one garment bag may sound like a chore, but we did the digging to find out which wedding garment bag is the best.
The answer and the price may surprise you. Let’s discuss it!
Best Wedding Dress Garment Bag
When shopping for a wedding dress garment bag, note: not all bags are created equal. Some are made cheaply, simply to have an affordable price tag. Others are wayyyy more expensive, just because they know you’re buying it for your wedding dress and so, you’ll pay more. We saw one for $70 — we couldn’t believe it! For a wedding dress bag?!
So, we found the best wedding garment bag in the middle-ground. It has all the benefits of the pricey bags, costs less, and isn’t cheaply made.
Win, win, win.
Plus, you can buy it online, have it shipped to your door, and shipping is free. When we go digging for something, we go hard! :)
Wedding Dress Garment Bag
This garment bag by MISSILO is the best of the best! Here are some benefits:
– Handles to make it easy to travel
– Easily foldable wedding dress bag makes it a cinch to fold and travel anywhere with your dress
– See-through panel so you can see your dress… but most is hidden so he can’t see what your dress looks like!
– Breathable bag is made from environmental-friendly materials and is more breathable than plastic
– Wedding dress garment bag covers 8″ gusset so it’s designed for most size wedding dresses (need XXL for a very poofy dress? This is the bag you want!)
– Travel garment protector keeps dust and dirt off of your dress when traveling
– Affordably priced at only $12.99 (you may even qualify for free shipping!)
– Has hook pocket so your hanger can fit inside and garment bag can easily hang up anywhere
And there you have it — the best wedding dress garment bag you can buy!
We hope this helps as you travel with your wedding dress, whether far or locally! And as a tip, even if you are using a wedding dress garment bag you should always (always!) bring this fabric steamer with you.
This is the best one and is made in a convenient travel-size:
A few wrinkles here and there are inevitable, so a little smoothing with a fabric steamer will do the trick.