How do you POP the question to your bridesmaids? With champagne, obviously! ;) These mini champagne bottle labels from Marie Thomas Paperie make an ultra-fun and easy DIY project you can make this weekend. Pop bottles + pop the question! All you need are a few easy-to-find supplies to get started.
All you need to make these diy champagne bottles are the following.
– custom champagne bottle labels (downloadable template file)
– blank labels for printing at home or your favorite print shop
– mini champagne bottles (find them at your local grocery store)
– shiny gold curling ribbon
– gold foil striped straws
1. Purchase your mini champagne bottle labels template here and follow the instructions to edit the text. Print ’em out!
2. Remove the original mini champagne bottle labels by using hot soapy water and gently pulling the label off until it’s completely gone. If there’s still a sticky residue, do another wash or use a bit of goo-gone to remove the sticker. Wash again and dry completely.
3. Apply labels to your mini champagne bottles.
4. Take a striped straw and hold against the bottle; use the ribbon to tie it securely to the bottle in a knotted bow.
Now all you have to do is gather up your bridesmaids and “pop the question”. :) I’m sure they’ll love the gesture!
You can see these mini champagne bottle labels and more DIY fun at Marie Thomas Paperie.
P.S.S. If you like easy-to-edit templates like this one, you’ll find more DIY fun from this artist with these posts: make your own programs + print your own wedding invitations! It’s easy to get started and Marie is awesome to work with.