Hi, lovelies! We’re kicking off the week with a fun-filled post on winter weddings! These winter centerpiece accents, cold-weather accessories, winter wedding bouquets, winter favors, and more will delight your guests and help you plan the best day ever with a warm, cozy ambiance. Let’s see which winter wedding ideas 2020 are hot right now… grab a coffee + let’s get started!
Winter Wedding Ideas 2020
1. Velvet trees, $49.95
These velvet trees are available in white or other colors to coordinate with your decor. The nice thing is, they can be colorized to suit a wintry Christmas themed wedding or icy blues or white for January weddings. By YourHeartsContent. These trees look great as centerpieces!
2. Faux fur shawls for bridesmaids, $60+
Grab a cozy fur shawl for the bride + the entire bridal party! There are flower girl sizes available, too! By Sissily Designs.
Also love scarves, like these! By Where To Get.
Or cashmere blend pashminas! By The Native Bride.
So much warmth to wrap your bridesmaids in!
3. Kraft winter wedding invitations
These beautiful winter wedding invites are made of kraft paper and glittery accents. I love this look! By Noted Occasions.
4. Snowflake table numbers, $2+
Add an illuminated look to your tables with these stylish snowflake table numbers. By Jennycrafters.
5. Wood flower bouquet, $36
This wintry bouquet can be made in colors of your choice. By StellaDesignsShop.
6. Snowflake personalized cake topper, $19
7. Silver glitter candles, $16
8. Let it snow wine glass favors, Under $2 each
9. Candle favors, price varies depending on quantity
Personalize these candle tins with your wintry wedding theme colors. By StonyBrookCandles.
10. Velvet bridesmaid dresses, infinity style, $119
Currently on sale! These infinity dresses can be worn in a multitude of ways and are available in a few different colors. These look comfy and so very elegant! By Mimetik.
11. These personalized bridesmaid ornaments, $14
Great for asking bridesmaids to be in your wedding or saying thank you for being there. By Bounita.
(Looking for: ornament favors?)
12. Let it snow send-off confetti
13. Snowflake escort cards, $20+
A lovely way to welcome guests to your winter wedding! By MaPaParties.
14. Silver sequin table runner, $42+
This stylish accent will make your winter wedding pop! By ArcadiaWeddingDesign.
15. This winter wedding cake server, $32
16. These hot chocolate wedding favors, price varies
There are three styles available.
By Apropos Roasters.
These adorable mini jar cocoa favors by NaturalHoneyBee.
Or these by Annual Delights.
Winter Wedding Trends
Which of these winter wedding ideas 2020 are your favorite?
And of course, make sure everyone stays warm! :)