The force has been strong around here at EB headquarters… so strong that we’ve created a massive Star Wars wedding ideas post to inspire you. Whether you want subtle Star Wars wedding ideas or go full-fledge with the force, you’re sure to find something in this themed wedding guide. You’ll find everything from a charming wedding ring set to a light saber grand exit.
We’ve tossed in details you won’t find anywhere else like handmade R2D2 heels, a ceremony sign, the coolest Star Wars wedding ceremony program, Lego Stormtrooper boutonnieres, and cool wedding invitations made by designers who are as geeked out as you are. With over fifty geeky finds on this list, you’re bound to find something that’ll make you geek out. Ready to get started? As Yoda might say, Plan a wedding, you will. Enjoy!
And obviously, this is all fandom / fan art, none of these finds are official merch from Star Wars.
Star Wars Wedding Ideas
To kick off our favorite Star Wars wedding ideas, you’re obviously going to need an announcement! And maybe an engagement card. See our full list of Star Wars wedding ideas below!
1. Begin with a Star Wars wedding / engagement ring!
Seriously, this is the coolest way to kick off ANY Star Wars themed wedding! By MetalWendler. These feature the Galactic Empire and Rebel Alliance. So cool.
Here’s a wedding ring set:
2. Send a fun Star Wars themed wedding card
you have a friend getting married, send them this engagement card to congratulate them (by Raven and Unicorn):
3. And don’t forget an unforgettable save the date
We found a few Star Wars wedding save the dates you’ll love!
This one is my favorite! By Wedsclusive.
Or this cool design by Owl and Luna.
Or these cool wood magnets with a Star Wars wedding theme (by GuestBookCrafts.
Also, love these magnets by Love Me Do Design:
4. Custom Star Wars wedding invitations
And these “A New Saga Begins” invitations by OwlandLuna:
Love these by PapernPeonies!
And these are my favorite! I adore the Yoda Grateful, we are rsvp card! By Awkward Affections.
And these! I told you there were tons of creative options. By GeekDesignsByAshley.
Regardless, make sure you seal ’em up with these awesome wax seals (by MisterStamp).
Then, you’re ready to start dreaming up your decor. You can add a little Star Wars inspiration here and there, or geek-out on decor everywhere. It’s totally up to you. Here are some essential ideas to get your creativity flowing.
5. This aisle runner
A ton of options available for these Star Wars wedding aisle runners by IDoAisleRunners.
6. An awesome cake topper
Like this themed one by BejuledCreations:
This cool Star Wars wedding cake topper by Owl Top That:
And this “I Love You To The Death Star And Back” topper by NgoCreations:
Or this “I Love You, I Know” cake topper by Laserdrew:
For the cake, use a Star Wars wedding cake forks by Baby Puppy Designs:
And cut the cake with this cool Star Wars themed cake cutter by WoodWord4u.
7. Use this amazing guest book alternative
Here’s one we love by GuestBookCrafts:
Or use a Star Wars character cut-out for guests to sign by ShapeofLove:
8. You need to toast from these cool Star Wars wedding champagne flutes
I love these! By ThePinkOwlDesigns.
9. Give this awesome gift set to groomsmen
Hey, it’s a Star Wars wedding gift unlike any other! So cool, what an awesome gift box, too! By StarGiftShop.
10. Have guests fill out these mad libs
So fun! By Press Print Party.
11. You need this wedding card box
AMAZING! By The Wooden Geek.
12. Give these funny Yoda flasks to groomsmen
It says, “Water this is not”. Love it! By BRVOglass.
More of a coffee fan? Try these mugs instead! By TinyDimeStore.
13. Wear these cool Star Wars inspired wedding footwear
Like R2D2 shoes (from MileHighHeel), which you can also get as flats!
Or these chucks by Zurcir:
This garter by GetTheGoodStuff is amazing:
14. And these for the groom and groomsmen
Gift him a pair of I Love You I Know cufflinks (by Rebel Gift Co.):
Have your crew wear these Star Wars wedding boutonnieres (from A Bride Less Ordinary):
And of course, these fun socks (via Hyp):
15. Decorate your head table with this signage
16. Or this “fell in love” signage
17. Give out these Yoda quote favor magnets to your guests
18. Star Wars wedding peg dolls
Put these cute peg dolls somewhere in your decor (maybe even as your cake topper)! By AngelatinosaArt:
19. Have guests light the way for your wedding exit
Instead of sparklers, use lightsabers! You can find them here.
20. Use these Star Wars themed wedding table numbers
Such a creative idea! By Wedsclusive.
21. You DEFINITELY need this Star Wars infographic program
It is the coolest thing for your ceremony! By StoryWriterDesign.
22. This themed wedding hanger
This is a fun idea for the groom’s suit! By Awesome Hanger.
23. Use this lightsaber bouquet holder
Such a unique idea! By NataliyaPlatova.
24. Use this Star Wars wedding seating chart
Easy to edit! By Wedsclusive.
25. Give these wine glasses to your bridesmaids
OMG I love these, they say, “May the wine be with you”. Hahah! By OhDarlingDrinkware.
26. Place these pillows at your sweetheart table
Absolutely perfect. By slushieprints.
27. These can coolers are a must-have favor for guests
And these! Want/need!
28. And these swizzle sticks!!
Obsessed with these. By JennandJulesDesigns.
29. Wear these Han and Leia shirts everywhere
Great for pre-wedding festivities! By The Midnight Comet.
30. Place these cards at your guest seats
31. Sit or not
You need this sign at your Star Wars wedding ceremony! It says, “Sit or not, there are no sides”. By HayleesCloset.
32. Wear these wedding bands
33. Read vows from these vow books
34. Give these candle favors to guests
They’re perfect for Star Wars weddings or bridal showers. By WestCoastWicks.
35. Offer guests signature drinks with a Star Wars inspired theme
36. Ask groomsmen with these custom light sabers
37. Add these Star Wars wedding chair signs to your table
Reserve your chairs with these cute signs! By LettersToYou.
Drive away in style with this decal
Because it’s awesome. By TrekWorksDesign.
P.S. For the honeymoon, if you’re so inclined… ;)
Or just these! Ha! They make a great bachelorette party gift (by TheSkivvy):
Oh, by the way… with these Star Wars wedding ideas, your big day is going to be epic. :)
So… tell us: are you going to use any of these Star Wars wedding ideas for your big day? Are you (or your fiance) Star Wars fanatics? Tell us about it in the comments!