The force is strong in the EB headquarters! We know some of you love geeky, offbeat wedding ideas and a galaxy wars themed wedding is one of the most fun ways to show off your nerdy personality, this side of the galaxy. Whether you want subtle starry / galaxy themed wedding ideas or plan to go full-fledged using the force, you’re sure to find something in this themed wedding guide.
We’ve tossed in details you won’t find anywhere else like handmade heels, a ceremony sign, soap favors, cool groomsmen socks, heels for the bride, and cool wedding invitations made by designers who are as geeked out as you are. With over fifty geeky finds on this list, you’re bound to find something that’ll make you geek out. Ready to get started? Plan a wedding, you will. Enjoy!
This is all fandom / fan art, none of these finds are official merch / licensed.
Here are 50 unique ways to plan a galaxy themed wedding.
1. Begin with a galactic engagement ring!
Seriously, this is the coolest way to kick off ANY sci-fi wedding with this theme! By MetalWendler.
Here’s a wedding ring set:
Newly engaged? These mugs make a great gift for the newly engaged couple. By Society6.
2. These Mr and Mrs t-shirts
ISo cute! By OneLittleSparkInc.
3. This cute fandom art
It is perfect for a wedding gift or as your 1st anniversary present, which is traditionally paper! By PaintandPaperCraft.
4. These bachelorette party tees
Ok, who calls MOH? I do! By North2SouthDesigns.
Or this: “Married I Will Be” t-shirt. Cute! By the same shop at North2SouthDesigns.
5. Send a fun galactic themed wedding card
If you have a friend getting married, send them this engagement card to congratulate them (by Raven and Unicorn):
Then, you’re ready to start dreaming up your decor. You can add a little galaxy inspiration here and there, or geek-out on decor everywhere. It’s totally up to you. Here are some essential ideas to get your creativity flowing.
8. Give these groomsmen socks to your crew
The guys need dress socks, so you might as well make them geeky like this! By ShopSockPrints.
9. Display this awesome handmade welcome sign
It’s way cooler than any other welcome sign you could use, especially if you’re superfans! By HayleesCloset.
10. Have guests sign in on a guest book alternative like these
Way more fun than a traditional guest book! By PressPrintParty.
11. Use these Mr and Mrs centerpieces
You can also accent the centerpieces with these succulents in themed pots by Chamx7.
12. Display these chair signs on the backs of your wedding seats
Great for your head table or sweetheart table! By LettersToYou.
13. Wear this hair comb with your wedding veil
Or instead of a veil. By Wokenwoo.
14. Recite wedding vows from these books
15. Sip from these champagne flutes
Love these. By ThePinkOwlDesigns.
16. Place this guest towel in the bathroom
Ha! By SouthMSBowtique.
17. Ask guests to sign onto your poster
18. Give these soap favors to guests
19. Display this neon light at your wedding reception
20. Use this cake topper
Together you can do anything, even rule the galaxy! By LaserDrew.
21. Wear this garter
22. Serve cake with this custom set
23. Wear these galaxy themed sunglasses
Go ahead, spoil yourself: this unique collection of eyewear is out of this galaxy! I’m thinking about getting myself the ‘Princess Leia’. So pretty! (And yes, they are all named after your fave characters!)
24. Get a cool portrait made
And display it at your reception on the entryway table. You can even add pets to your portrait! By NerdyFaceDesign.
25. Have guests place cards in this box
26. Have your ring bearer carry this pillow
It’s way more fun than a traditional pillow, isn’t it? We think so! By RammaRuRu.
27. Walk on this aisle runner
These are many options available for these galaxy wedding aisle runners by IDoAisleRunners.
28. An awesome cake topper
This cool wedding cake topper by Owl Top That is a fun way to infuse your reception decor.
And this “I Love You To The Death Star And Back” topper by NgoCreations:
Or this “I Love You, I Know” cake topper by Laserdrew:
And cut the cake with this set by WoodWord4u.
29. Use this amazing guest book alternative
Here’s one we love by GuestBookCrafts:
Or use a character cut-out for guests to sign by ShapeofLove:
30. Give this awesome gift set to groomsmen
Hey, it’s a wedding gift unlike any other! So cool, what an awesome gift box, too! By GuestBookCrafts.
31. Give these s’mores favors to guests
Love these stickers! By SaltyMermaidsParty.
32. Use this no sides wedding sign
Great for your ceremony! By NicoleEngerCreative.
33. Display these toppers on your cake
Another fun find! This one is a poly resin. It’s so unique! By RedRoosters.
34. Use this card box
AMAZING! By The Wooden Geek.
35. Wear these cool heels
Like R2D2 shoes (from MileHighHeel), which you can also get as flats!
36. Give these cufflinks for the groom
Gift him a pair of I Love You I Know cufflinks (by Rebel Gift Co.):
37. Rock these socks
And of course, give these fun socks to the groom and groomsmen (via Hyp):
38. Decorate your head table with this signage
39. Decorate the entryway table with this “fell in love” signage
40. Give out these quote favor magnets to your guests
41. Sci-fi inspired wedding peg dolls
Put these cute peg dolls somewhere in your decor (maybe even as your cake topper)! By AngelatinosaArt:
42. Have guests light the way for your wedding exit
43. Use these wedding table numbers
Such a creative idea! By Wedsclusive.
Or these, also from Wedclusive:
44. Use this wedding hanger
This is a fun idea for the groom’s suit or your dress! By Awesome Hanger.
45. Seat guests in style
Easy to edit! By Wedsclusive.
46. Place these pillows at your sweetheart table
Absolutely perfect. By slushieprints.
47. Give these can coolers as wedding favors for guests
48. Wear these shirts everywhere
49. Place these cards at your guest seats
50. Carry your bouquet in this bouquet holder
51. Wear these wedding bands
52. Drive away in style with this decal
Because it’s awesome. By TrekWorksDesign.
P.S. For the honeymoon, if you’re so inclined… ;) Buy it here.
Or just these! Ha! They make a great bachelorette party gift (by TheSkivvy):
Oh, by the way… with these themed wedding ideas, your big day is going to be epic. :)
So… tell us: are you going to use any of these galaxy-inspired ideas for your wedding? Are you (or your fiance) fanatics? Tell us about it in the comments!