Warning: getimagesize(): Filename cannot be empty in /home/ebride1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tiled-gallery-carousel-without-jetpack/tiled-gallery.php on line 214
Harry Potter themed weddings are one of our favorites for geeky or offbeat couples! While the books and movies have been available for awhile now, it is still wildly popular among engaged couples for wedding decor — even home decor! When we spotted a few Harry Potter ideas on Etsy, we couldn’t wait to pull together the ultimate list! So… here it is! This comprehensive Harry Potter wedding list including everything you could ever need or want for your wizardry-inspired wedding including wedding invitations, decor, groomsmen gifts, jewelry, bridesmaid gift ideas, place cards, favors, and more. If you thought you couldn’t plan a beautiful geeked-out Harry Potter themed wedding, think again. Don’t listen to the nay-sayers — remember, “Don’t let the Muggles get you down.” Enjoy!
Harry Potter Wedding Ideas
1. Start with an amazing save the date and invitation
The save the date and/or invitation will set the tone for your entire geeked-out event, Harry Potter style. This invitation from Paper Truly is one awesome choice. It’s called “Romance Managed”. So cute.
There’s even a proposal map!
Check out these details (even the outer envelope is cool):
The save the date (also from Paper Truly) is also remarkable:
2. Or this “Catch / Keeper” Invitation
Also a definite win in our book. By Print My Creations.
3. And this bridal shower invitation
Now that invitations are settled… on to the rest (in no particular order):
4. These owl table numbers
5. This ceremonial witches broom
6. This hand-fasting cord
Used in an old tradition of “hand-fasting” or “binding”, but with a Harry Potter inspired twist. By Divinity Braid.
7. This awesome seating chart / map
8. These “After All This Time” Champagne Flutes
From Simply Glassic.
9. These lightning bolt wine glass charms for the bride and groom
10. This paper flower bouquet
Yes, made from Harry Potter pages! By Wednesday Thursby.
11. And matching boutonniere
12. This Harry Potter wedding cake topper
It reads, “We solemnly swear that we are up to no good.” By LVLY.
13. This ‘Always’ wedding banner
14. These geeked-out shoes
In heels (left) or flats (right)! By The Nerd Boutique.
15. The Golden Snitch Necklace
By Enchanted Leaves.
Or this one, which opens up to a locket with a message by Leslie Shields:
16. These wands for the flower girl, ring bearer
A wand is wayyyyy more fun than a boring flower basket or pillow. By MuggleCollection.
17. Or this unique book style ring holder
Fits perfectly, don’t you think? By Virtual Distortion.
18. These cuff links for him
By Blue Sky Mood.
18. This gem for your favorite wall
19. And these for the sweetheart table chairs
And obviously for your bedroom after the big day! By Ander’s Attic.
20. This ring pillow
By Scarborough Rose.
Or this ring box by Tree Town Paper.
21. This thunderbolt necklace for bridesmaid gifts
I want one just for the heck of it. By Minthologie Studio.
22. Or these cute dainty glasses necklaces
23. These awesome bachelorette party tattoos
24. These tanks for the bachelorette bash
Cause you’re up to no good! By GinghamIvory.
25. These flasks for the groomsmen
By Mark Groom Gift.
26. Either of these garters
From Geeky Garters.
27. This golden snitch ring
Makes a great gift for the bride the morning of the wedding. By Tempest Society.
28. This book page hair comb
29. This golden snitch ring box
For proposals or as a ring pillow alternative. By UrbanoRodriguez.
And a ring for inside the box from Alchemy House:
30. These wedding reception menus
31. These cootie catcher style wedding programs
32. This ring dish
By Black Craft.
33. The time turner necklace with colored sand
34. This dainty Harry Potter cuff bracelet
25. These fun badges for Best Man / MOH / Flower Girl / Ring Bearer to wear in lieu of boutonniere
26. A vial of Felix Felicis Liquid Luck for the bride
Not for actual consumption, but a fun idea nonetheless. ;) By Potion Shoppe.
27. These Hogwarts inspired dobby socks for groomsmen
Fun socks for the fellas. After all…
“One can never have enough socks.” —Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone ;)
By Marlowe and Me.
28. These temporary tattoos
29. This “Always” Harry Potter wedding cake topper
By Tiny Plaid Sheep.
30. This “butterbrew” soy candle as a wedding favor
31. This amazing book page bouquet
32. This cake server
By Shae’s Bridal.
33. This Harry Potter wedding cake topper with custom figurines
This is adorable! By The Rosemarry Toppers.
34. Magical couple cake topper
And this one, too! By Artifice Producciones.
35. These fun wedding favor wands for guests
36. You’ll need this Harry Potter wedding guest book alternative
37. These Mr and Mrs Coffee Mugs
By Dreamscape Ink.
38. These Harry Potter golden snitch earrings
39. This incredible wedding card box
40. These owl lollipops as wedding favors
41. These personalized tags
Great for place cards, escort tags, or tags on candy bags! By New England Paper Co.
42. These owl soap favors
By Bubble City Soap.
43. These delightful Harry Potter cookies for the dessert bar
44. These party favor bags
45. These Harry Potter bottle openers / keychains
Great as favors or gifts for your wedding party. By Big Yellow Dog Designs.
46. These wax seals for your wedding invitations, save the dates, and thank you cards
47. These Harry Potter wedding place cards
48. These chocolate bar wraps for wedding favors
Plus, chocolate is so perfect:
“Well, he should have some chocolate, at the very least.” —Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
49. These Harry Potter inspired photo booth props
50. These thank you cards
Last but not least, keep the theme going with your than you cards after the big day! By Pingle Pie.
What do you think of these Harry Potter wedding ideas? Tell us your favorite(s) in the comments box below!