Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/ebride1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/tiled-gallery-carousel-without-jetpack/tiled-gallery.php on line 214
Wizard themed weddings are one of our favorites for geeky or offbeat couples! While the books and movies have been available for awhile now, it is still wildly popular among engaged couples for wedding decor — even home decor! When we spotted geeky + wizard inspired weddings, we couldn’t wait to pull together the ultimate list! So… here it is! This comprehensive wedding list including everything you could ever need or want for your wizardry-inspired wedding including wedding invitations, decor, groomsmen gifts, jewelry, bridesmaid gift ideas, place cards, favors, and more. If you thought you couldn’t plan a beautiful geeked-out wizardly themed wedding, think again! Check out these fun ideas below.
1. Start with an amazing save the date and invitation
The save the date and/or invitation will set the tone for your entire geeked-out event, wizard style. This invitation from Paper Truly is one awesome choice. It’s called “Romance Managed”. So cute.
There’s even a proposal map!
Check out these details (even the outer envelope is cool):
The save the date (also from Paper Truly) is also remarkable:
2. Or this “Catch / Keeper” Invitation
Also a definite win in our book. By Print My Creations.
3. And this bridal shower invitation
Now that invitations are settled… on to the rest (in no particular order):
4. These owl table numbers
5. A ceremonial witches broom
You can get one at Broomchick.
6. This hand-fasting cord
Used in an old tradition of “hand-fasting” or “binding”, but with a wizard inspired twist. By Divinity Braid.
7. This awesome seating chart / map
8. These Champagne Flutes
From Simply Glassic.
9. These lightning bolt wine glass charms for the bride and groom
10. This paper flower bouquet
11. And matching boutonniere
12. This wizard wedding cake topper
13. This ‘Always’ wedding banner
14. These geeked-out shoes
In heels (left) or flats (right)! By The Nerd Boutique.
15. The Golden Snitch Necklace
By Enchanted Leaves.
Or this one, which opens up to a locket with a message by Leslie Shields:
16. These wands for the flower girl, ring bearer
A wand is wayyyyy more fun than a boring flower basket or pillow. By Elderhaus Wand Shop.
17. Or this unique book style ring holder
Fits perfectly, don’t you think? By Virtual Distortion.
18. These cuff links for him
By Blue Sky Mood.
18. This gem for your favorite wall
19. And these for the sweetheart table chairs
And obviously for your bedroom after the big day! By Ander’s Attic.
20. This ring pillow
By Scarborough Rose.
Or this ring box by Tree Town Paper.
21. This thunderbolt necklace for bridesmaid gifts
I want one just for the heck of it. By Minthologie Studio.
22. Or these cute dainty glasses necklaces
23. These awesome bachelorette party tattoos
By Fantastic Tats.
24. These tanks for the bachelorette bash
Whether you go with “from Muggle to Mrs” by Fitclub…
… or ‘Bride’ and ‘Bridesmaid’, with “I solemnly swear I am up to no good” on the back by Bachelorette Party Shirts:
25. These flasks for the groomsmen
By Mark Groom Gift.
26. Either of these garters
From Geeky Garters.
27. This golden snitch ring
Makes a great gift for the bride the morning of the wedding. By Tempest Society.
28. This book page hair comb
29. This golden snitch ring box
For proposals or as a ring pillow alternative. By UrbanoRodriguez.
Here’s a ring idea for inside the box (by Spiffing Jewelry):
Or this one, from Alchemy House:
30. These wedding reception menus
31. These cootie catcher style wedding programs
32. This ring dish
By Black Craft.
33. The time turner necklace with colored sand
34. This dainty wizard cuff bracelet
25. These fun badges for Best Man / MOH / Flower Girl / Ring Bearer to wear in lieu of boutonniere
26. A vial of Felix Felicis Liquid Luck for the bride
Not for actual consumption, but a fun idea nonetheless. ;) By Potion Shoppe.
27. These Hogwarts inspired dobby socks for groomsmen
Fun socks for the fellas. After all…
“One can never have enough socks.” —wizard and the Sorcerer’s Stone ;)
By Marlowe and Me.
28. These temporary tattoos
By Seventh Skin.
29. This “Always” wizard wedding cake topper
By Tiny Plaid Sheep.
30. This Butterbeer soy candle as a wedding favor
31. This amazing book page bouquet
32. This cake server
By Shae’s Bridal.
33. This wizard wedding cake topper with custom figurines
This is adorable! By The Rosemarry Toppers.
34. Magical couple cake topper
And this one, too! By Artifice Producciones.
35. These fun wedding favor wands for guests
36. You’ll need this wizard wedding guest book alternative
37. These Mr and Mrs Coffee Mugs
By Dreamscape Ink.
38. These wizard golden snitch earrings
39. This incredible wedding card box
Made from a hollowed out book stack of wizard books! By Virtual Distortion.
40. These owl lollipops as wedding favors
41. These personalized tags
Great for place cards, escort tags, or tags on candy bags! By New England Paper Co.
42. These owl soap favors
By Bubble City Soap.
43. These delightful wizard cookies for the dessert bar
44. These party favor bags
45. These wizard bottle openers / keychains
Great as favors or gifts for your wedding party. By Big Yellow Dog Designs.
46. These wax seals for your wedding invitations, save the dates, and thank you cards
47. These wedding place cards
48. These chocolate bar wraps for wedding favors
Plus, chocolate is so perfect:
49. These inspired photo booth props
50. These thank you cards
Last but not least, keep the theme going with your than you cards after the big day! By Pingle Pie.
What do you think of these wedding ideas? Tell us your favorite(s) in the comments box below!