YAY! So, you guys voted in our IG poll last week and chose Austin themed wedding ideas as our next CITYSERIES feature! So here… it… is! Stay weird, Austin! We love you!
Before we get started, we wanted to share a little fun fact about Austin. Did you know that of all the U.S. cities, Austin, Texas has the most nicknames? It’s true.
Three of the top ones are Bat City, Waterloo, and City Of The Violet Crown. Pretty neat, huh? Austin is known for boots, live music, a vibrant downtown, and Sixth Street, just to name a few.
Love these totes by Anthony and Stork:
And in addition, it is known for its “Keep Austin Weird” slogan, which was later also adopted by Portland after it had success in Austin. #TheMoreYouKnow :)
For this Austin inspired wedding ideas feature, we’re rounding up fifty incredibly fun Austin inspired finds on Etsy from invitations to save the dates, favors to tote bags, and everything in-between.
If you’re thinking of planning a wedding in Austin, Texas or it’s your hometown and you just want to pay homage to the awesome city, you’ll love what we’ve found for you here today.
Perhaps you’re even planning an Austin bachelorette party, in which case you’ll find fun tee shirts and tanks to wear around town.
Let’s go! Y’all are invited!
Austin Themed Wedding Ideas
1. These gorgeous Austin wedding invitations
By Tying The Knots.
2. These vintage inspired postcard Austin wedding invitations
By Beyond Design.
3. These cool save the date cards
This is one of my favorite Austin themed wedding ideas. These save the dates by Hooray Creative are so lovely!
4. These Austin wedding invites featuring the city skyline
5. These Austin themed wedding table numbers
They’ll look beautiful on your reception tables. By HoorayCreative.
6. Boots and Bling Austin wedding tank tops
Wear them for the bachelorette bash and/or the morning of the wedding. Cute boot design! By CitraLily.
7. This beautiful Austin city map art print
Frame and display on your entry table at your wedding. By VirginiaBrownArt.
8. Give these Austin themed wedding favors to guests
Everyone loves a magnet and this one by Natty Michelle Paperie is extra awesome.
9. Place these Austin cocktail napkins at your wedding bar
10. These cool Austin bachelorette party tees
Keep (your name) Weird! By Nesting Project Wed.
11. Give these cool bats glassware to groomsmen
A play on Bat City. By DancesWithMonsters.
12. Or this Capital Rotunda glassware
Another fun find at Austin-based DancesWithMonsters.
13. This awesome typography Austin print
Fantastic as wedding design and home decor after the big day! By FloatingMap.
14. This Austin Texas shot glass
15. These Texas matchbox favors
Perfect for your sparkler grand exit. By GraciousBridal.
16. These creative Austin themed wedding save the dates
17. This custom illustrated Austin wedding guest book
One of our favorite Austin themed wedding ideas! By PurePaperDesigns.
18. These Austin themed wedding stamps
By Hooray Creative.
19. These cool Austin wedding favors
Coasters! Who doesn’t love a good coaster? By IGotCrafts.
20. This Austin cutting board
Makes a great wedding gift. By VintageBlooming.
21. These cute Austin bachelorette party hair ties
By Peach Poppy Co.
22. Give guests these delicious Austin themed wedding cookies
These look amazing! Great for a bridal shower or Austin themed wedding. By GuiltyConfections.
23. Give bridesmaids these Austin-made candles
24. This Austin skyline art
Great as decor for your escort card table. By ClevelandCraftsman.
25. These custom address stamps for your stationery
A time-saver, for sure! And they look great. By Natty Michelle Paperie.
26. This unique 6th Street art
27. These fun Austin wedding neckties
28. These cool Austin wedding cufflinks for him
29. Give these Austin necklaces as bridesmaid gifts
30. Sip from these fun bachelorette mugs
Great for the Austin themed wedding and bach bash! By HandToHeartBridal.
31. These “Love from Austin” ornament favors
32. These beautiful Austin themed wedding place cards
33. Place these western boots atop your cake
34. Or use this Texas wedding cake topper
35. Have guests sign hearts for this transparent guest book alternative
A fun idea! By Luxurious Gift Shop.
Here’s an alternative made of wood (also by Luxurious Gift Shop):
36. This amazing Texas shaped guest book
37. This cool Texas themed wedding ring pillow
For carrying the rings down the aisle! By LoveCalifornia.
38. This unique Austin themed wedding bouquet
Paper maps turned flowers! Cool idea by MabelLaneBoutique.
39. This Texas ring dish
40. These Austin themed wedding straw toppers
A cute idea for your bar. By NoteWorthyPaperPlace.
41. And the straws will look especially cute in these wedding cups
Personalized in your choice of color and with your wedding date. By oneoliver.
42. This beautiful Texas art work
I love this pretty design. By MadKittyMedia.
43. This large Texas shaped guest book
A perfect fit for your Austin themed wedding! By MiraculousGiftsUA.
44. These gorgeous bluebonnet painted mason jars
The Texas flower! And they’re so beautifully painted on these mason jars, which make beautiful centerpieces. By Dropcloth Design Co.
45. This UT Austin wedding garter for the bride
46. These Austin themed wedding favor bags
47. This Austin themed wedding tie bar for the groom
Also makes a nice groomsman gift. By GeorginaBaker.
48. This leather flask
By Madison Foundry.
49. These Austin map cufflinks
50. This Austin wedding tote bag
Great as wedding welcome bags! By Tammy Smith Design.
51. This custom Austin themed wedding guest book alternative
52. These cute Austin cosmetic pouches
Great for bridesmaids. By SixpencePress.
And last but not least…
52. Austin themed wedding thank you notes
And there you have it: the best Austin themed wedding ideas! We hope you found some fun stationery, decoration ideas, guest books, gifts, and more to add few Austin accents to your wedding day.
Tell us: which of these Austin inspired wedding finds is your favorite?