Amazing and oh-so-relaxing palm tree wedding ideas are what you’ll find here! But first, make sure you’re on the VIP list — it’s FREE and you’ll get the latest inspo to your inbox!
Do you dream of a relaxing palm tree wedding complete with sandy shores, bare feet, ocean breezes, pineapple-topped cocktails, and a stress-free location? You’ve come to the right place!
Today we’re saying bye to winter and setting our sights on seaside celebrations. And to kick things off, we’re bringing you a massive list of twenty-seven palm tree wedding ideas to get your creativity flowing. With save the dates and invitations to favors and reception setups, you’ll be ready to plan your very own dreamy destination (or local beach) wedding.
(P.S. Don’t miss our palm tree bachelorette party ideas, too!)
On to the list!
Palm Tree Wedding Ideas
1. This ceremony setup
2. This surfboard signage
Too cool. You can have guests sign it afterward as a guest book alternative, too. By iDecor4you.
3. Any of these palm tree wedding save the dates + invitations
Kick off the fun with these palm tree save the dates! By BasicInvite.
Or these (by the same shop):
I love these tropical invites! By SeahorseBendPress.
And this one, also by Seahorse Bend Press.
Also love this boarding pass tropical wedding invite by Serendipity Beyond Design. How cool is this?!
I love these bold palm tree wedding invites from Elly:
These tropical palm wedding invitations are GORGEOUS! By the same shop!
Here’s an inside look:
These large green palm invites by Kaydi Bishop:
There’s an entire coordinating suite available here:
And I’m going nuts over these tropical foliage invitations by Hooray Creative:
And this gorgeous design by Shoshin Studio:
And last but not least, these simple yet elegant palm tree wedding invitations with the sweetest gold emblem at the top! By JotandTittle.
PRO TIP: For more inspiration, check out these tropical invites.
For stamping them, use these custom palm wedding stamps from Minted:
4. These palm tree place cards
Or these tropical place cards, written on palm fronds
These tropical wedding place cards, also written on palms (by MiamiWritesCo.):
Or these cool wood cut-outs with guest names and palm shapes (by EngraveCelebration):
5. Choose palm tree wedding table numbers
These are amazing! By KaydiBishop.
Or this style by HoorayCreative:
And these by Elly:
6. Use this tropical wedding cake server
A beautiful choice! By Brad Goodell Weddings & Gifts.
7. Borrow ideas from this beautiful tropical wedding set-up
And by night…
P.S. You get that perfect patio light glow with the round bulbs, which you can get here.
8. Make a fun tropical wedding backdrop
This one is great as a photo backdrop wall and really pops in fuchsia and green! By JamesPrintsBackdrop.
Or use these hanging wisteria strands to create a beautiful ceremonial backdrop for reciting your vows! By ArchWayStore.
And for a tropical wedding theme with a hint of boho, hang these dreamcatchers (by FloralDate):
Or, this is one of my favorite palm wedding ideas — this beautiful garland! It is great for adorning your cake table. By Beaucoup.
9. Give guests these palm tree bottle opener favors
Or these luggage tag favors by LetterandLeather:
10. Give guests these palm fans to use for the ceremony
You can attach a program to it, or just leave these as-is! So pretty (and functional for humid days!) By KoyalWholesale.
11. Use these palm tree wedding toasting flutes
Another beautiful find for your tropical wedding from BradGoodell!
12. This bar setup
13. This palm tree hanger for your wedding dress
The hanger features a tropical palm tree design and is perfect for photos of your gown! By Get Hung Up.
14. These palm tree wedding cuff links
A great gift for the groom! By Ceraminic.
15. These welcome bags
16. These festive drink huggers for bridesmaids
For beachside cervezas!
17. Wear these tropical palm tree wedding robes with your bridesmaids
18. Use this Aloha wedding cake topper
Or this personalized topper with palm trees by VictoriaSophiaJoy:
Or wrap your cake with this cool green foliage (or add a flamingo on top!) By KeyLimeParty.
19. These palm tree sunglasses for the wedding party
20. This palm be my bridesmaid card
21. These beach inspired cookie favors
Or these, by the same shop:
And these by Sweet Creations By Nori:
22. This palm tree lapel pin
Instead of a boutonniere! By Wooden Accessories Co.
23. Carry this palm tree wedding ring dish down the aisle
It makes a cute ring pillow for the ceremony. By PotteryGal.
Also loving this ring box by MimiWeddingBox:
And this one, from the same shop:
And this unique pull-out book style by TheMostSpecialDay:
24. Carry this palm tree wedding bouquet
25. Give these palm clutch purses to bridesmaids
So cute! They’re made with vegan leather, too! By Quiver and Bow Boutique.
26. Give these palm tree lollipops to guests
27. Wear this palm tree necklace
By Amanda Deer.
I love this one.
28. Have guests sign this palm tree wedding guest book alternative
So pretty! By SEEONEE.
29. Make a tropical palm wedding website
So, what do you think of these palm tree wedding ideas? Will you be planning a tropical themed wedding? Tell us in the comments!
P.S. Before you go, check out: palm tree bachelorette party ideas. You’ll love ’em!