It’s here! It’s here! We’ve updated our (annual) groomsmen gift guide and it’s all right here! Check it out below + show some love to our handmade artisans featured below. Oh, and by the way, are you subscribed yet?
We are so excited to share the best unique groomsmen gifts for this year! We love doing this round-up every year and this time we’ve included some new and incredibly unique finds for 2017. If you’re looking for gifts to say thanks to your groomsmen, you’ve found 100 of them right here to give you some ideas. We’ve honestly found something for everyone! So, grab a huge cup of coffee and get ready to dive in to the guide because these wedding finds are pretty amazing. Enjoy!
Editor’s Note: This article has been updated in March 2017 to reflect new groomsmen gifts! This is now an even more comprehensive list with 100 groomsmen gift ideas in total.
Unique Groomsmen Gifts
1. This awesome BBQ tool — it opens his beer AND flips his burger
Who doesn’t love beer and snacks? One place makes it really easy — just Give Them Beer! Click and send.
The pouch is handmade using exclusive Harris Tweed sourced directly from the weavers and mills on the Isle of Lewis and Harris in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. How’s that for unique?
He won’t have anything like it.
8. Does he love running? This running bib and medal(s) holder (with chalkboard for personal records) is a perfect gift idea
10. A bobblehead that is designed to look like him
It has a handle…
15. Golfer? Give them one of these cool golf ball markers
16. For travelers, this weekend bag with personalization is a good choice from Heritage Wedding
It features a collection of curated men’s products every month.
20. Bearded outdoors-men? Get them some of this
21. Speaking of beards, he’ll love one of these beard combs from Burton and Levy:
23. This leather men’s toiletry kit
(to see the full list, click here if you’re on the homepage)
25. This etched groomsmen flask is a cool keepsake from ScissorMill
26. One of these stylish watch boxes with personalization
27. A rugged men’s leather bracelet
30. A custom guitar pick case with pick and key chain
31. Music lover? Get them one of these to load up their MP3 player
32. One of these awesome shave kits
34. A caricature beer mug like this
36. This awesome bow tie inspired cutting board
38. This Game of Thrones inspired beer mug, made of wood
Cause, you know, he drinks and he knows things.
42. Enter them in the Craft Beer Club
43. Get them on the StitchFix list
44. Take them camping for a weekend and give them these drink koozies
48. A pair of personalized VANS, or Nikes, or TOMS shoes
49. A pair of superhero cufflinks
52. These 50 caliber bottle openers are pretty unique (as seen on Shark Tank!)
54. Or one of these coffee subscriptions
55. And of course, one of these coffee mugs
59. A pair of socks in one of these personalized labels
63. Golfer? Get him one of these personalized golf ball markers
64. A pocket square like this is pretty cool
65. A custom leather laptop case always makes a nice gift
67. Or this set of linen coasters from Kitch Studios
69. One of these engraved wood cell phone cases
71. Or one of these with a different design
73. A few nice cigars and one of these engraved cigar cutters
75. Or a wireless speaker set like this one from SONOS so he can listen to the game (or music)
I’m really picky about sound and I have one of these myself. The sound quality is amazing and I can hook it up to my cell phone and stream music.
79. Gift him with one of these echos, especially if he’s into tech
80. A really unique belt buckle that doubles as a bottle opener from Metalogical
84. A cool shave bowl
85. A bottle catcher with his name on it
Beef jerky + mason jar = score.
90. One of these cocktail muddlers with personalization
91. This personalized dog tag necklace
96. A personalized football like this
98. A cool drink holster
101. A gift certificate to his favorite restaurant
102. One of these swanky engraved pocket watches