It’s here! It’s here! We’ve updated our (annual) groomsmen gift guide and it’s all right here! Check it out below + show some love to our handmade artisans featured below. Oh, and by the way, are you subscribed yet?
We are so excited to share the best unique groomsmen gifts for this year! We love doing this round-up every year and this time we’ve included some new and incredibly unique finds for 2017. If you’re looking for gifts to say thanks to your groomsmen, you’ve found 100 of them right here to give you some ideas. We’ve honestly found something for everyone! So, grab a huge cup of coffee and get ready to dive in to the guide because these wedding finds are pretty amazing. Enjoy!
Editor’s Note: This article has been updated in March 2017 to reflect new groomsmen gifts! This is now an even more comprehensive list with 100 groomsmen gift ideas in total.
Unique Groomsmen Gifts
1. This awesome BBQ tool — it opens his beer AND flips his burger
2. This passport wallet is stylish for the international traveler
3. Send them hand-picked craft beer and snacks
Who doesn’t love beer and snacks? One place makes it really easy — just Give Them Beer! Click and send.
4. These Star Wars whiskey sets are pretty neat
And this Harry Potter themed one, too!
And… ahh! This one for Game of Thrones fans. You can tell I was pretty excited to find this.
5. He’ll love one of these unique tweed-covered flasks
The pouch is handmade using exclusive Harris Tweed sourced directly from the weavers and mills on the Isle of Lewis and Harris in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. How’s that for unique?
6. This bright idea: an industrial lamp
He won’t have anything like it.
7. One of these latitude/longitude bracelets is great for the geo-caching fan
Speaking of, here’s a pretty rad geo-caching tool he’d love, too!
8. Does he love running? This running bib and medal(s) holder (with chalkboard for personal records) is a perfect gift idea
9. This forked style keychain bottle opener will definitely come in handy
10. A bobblehead that is designed to look like him
11. A personalized cigar box like this one
12. This Billy Murray wine bottle stopper (because, why not?) from Meriwether of Montana
13. Ask groomsmen to stand up with these bottle labels
And don’t forget a hilarious card
It has a handle…
… and his monogram!
15. Golfer? Give them one of these cool golf ball markers
16. For travelers, this weekend bag with personalization is a good choice from Heritage Wedding
17. A subscription to one of the coolest men’s subscription boxes
It features a collection of curated men’s products every month.
18. One of these personalized compasses is always a great idea
19. One of these custom ammo boxes is neat for hunting buddies
20. Bearded outdoors-men? Get them some of this
21. Speaking of beards, he’ll love one of these beard combs from Burton and Levy:
22. Or some of this mustache wax to keep it on fleek
23. This leather men’s toiletry kit
24. An engraved money clip from here with a personalized name or message
(to see the full list, click here if you’re on the homepage)
25. This etched groomsmen flask is a cool keepsake from ScissorMill
26. One of these stylish watch boxes with personalization
27. A rugged men’s leather bracelet
28. These engraved arrow cuff links
29. Tickets to a comedy show (check here for some deals on entertainment or experiences near you)
30. A custom guitar pick case with pick and key chain
31. Music lover? Get them one of these to load up their MP3 player
32. One of these awesome shave kits
33. Beer soap, like this
34. A caricature beer mug like this
35. A cool steampunk-inspired watch
36. This awesome bow tie inspired cutting board
37. An awesome reclaimed wood wine rack (I want one!)
38. This Game of Thrones inspired beer mug, made of wood
Cause, you know, he drinks and he knows things.
And this cool bottle opener.
39. A fun game: this one is for horrible people (but it’s fun, and hilarious, and awful).
40. A personalized tie bar
41. A pair of performance dress socks (and their awesome sock-of-the-month club) from Balitello
42. Enter them in the Craft Beer Club
43. Get them on the Trunk Club list
44. Take them camping for a weekend and give them these drink koozies
45. And paired with these coffee mugs
46. Have their initials etched into a silver flask
47. These leather keychains with groomsmen names engraved
48. A pair of personalized VANS, or Nikes, or TOMS shoes
49. A pair of superhero cufflinks
50. Collar stays like these to keep his collar on point
51. A clever + entertaining book like this, or one on how to stay alive in the woods or even surviving the zombie apocalypse (great for those Walking Dead fans out there, myself included. P.S. This find made me laugh out loud.)
52. These 50 caliber bottle openers are pretty unique (as seen on Shark Tank!)
53. Coffee geek? He’ll absolutely love / need a cold brew system
54. Or one of these coffee subscriptions
55. And of course, one of these coffee mugs
56. This totally unique bow tie made of wood
57. One of these business card holders
59. A pair of socks in one of these personalized labels
60. One of these custom fishing lures for the fisherman in your life
61. A cool pair of wood (yes, for real!) shades from sunny San Diego
62. Or one of these wood watches
63. Golfer? Get him one of these personalized golf ball markers
64. A pocket square like this is pretty cool
65. Bicyclist? Have him jot down his favorite rides in one of these leather journals
62. Or if he’s a bicyclist who also loves wine, one of these wine boxes is perfect
63. Or maybe a biker who also loves beer, in which case this is the most awesome thing for them
Here it is in action…
64. Or this awesome seat barrel bag for their bike
65. A custom leather laptop case always makes a nice gift
66. One of these cool sets of coasters
67. Or this set of linen coasters from Kitch Studios
69. One of these engraved wood cell phone cases
70. Keep him organized with one of these docking stations
71. Or one of these with a different design
73. A few nice cigars and one of these engraved cigar cutters
74. One of these tablet holders so he can follow recipes online while he cooks (or check the score of the game)
75. Or a wireless speaker set like this one from SONOS so he can listen to the game (or music)
I’m really picky about sound and I have one of these myself. The sound quality is amazing and I can hook it up to my cell phone and stream music.
76. A custom corn hole game, like this Big Lebowski one
Or a corn hole board like this…
77. This leather wallet inspired by Walter Mitty
78. Custom drinking glasses like any of these
79. Gift him with one of these echos, especially if he’s into tech
80. A really unique belt buckle that doubles as a bottle opener from Metalogical
81. A custom painted canoe paddle
82. One of these engraved knives
83. One of these custom cigar cases
84. A cool shave bowl
85. A bottle catcher with his name on it
86. Baseball guy? Get him a pair of cufflinks featuring his favorite team
87. Or one of these cutting boards featuring his favorite baseball field
88. Give the tastiest thing in a jar, ever
Beef jerky + mason jar = score.
89. One of these cool wooden boomerangs
90. One of these cocktail muddlers with personalization
91. This personalized dog tag necklace
92. One of these key fob keychains personalized with his initial
93. One of these beautiful decanter sets
94. A fine quality neck tie
95. An engraved lighter
96. A personalized football like this
97. A leather business card case
98. A cool drink holster
99. This wine tool box with engraving from The Smilin Bride
100. This flask
100. One of these wood growler carriers
101. A gift certificate to his favorite restaurant
102. One of these swanky engraved pocket watches
102. And one of these state-shaped cutting boards that people always love
And there you have it: the 100 unique groomsmen gifts for 2015! Which of these is your favorite? Speak your mind in the comments!