Hey, baseball fans: this one’s for you! If you’re planning a baseball themed wedding, you’ve come to the right place! In today’s post, we are sharing thirty heavy-hitting baseball wedding ideas so you can knock it out of the park.
We recommend stealing a few of your favorite ideas below, incorporating your favorite baseball team’s colors or red-and-white with blue as your color palette, and giving away delicious treats to guests as favors — think popcorn favor bags, Cracker Jack boxes or even cotton candy for guests!
In this post, you’ll find a wealth of fun sports-themed ideas including baseball wedding invitations, save the dates, a fun baseball wedding garter (and tossing garter), signage, table numbers, favor ideas, baseball wedding rings, and much more.
Read on to make your baseball themed wedding a serious home run!
Baseball Wedding Ideas
1. This perfect baseball wedding signage
You give me that bottom of the ninth feeling! By MearsCreations
If you’re looking for an alternate style, try this for a cute bottom of the 9th welcome sign.
2. These fun baseball wedding save the date magnets
3. This cute baseball photo prop, personalized
4. These fun can cooler favors
By Design Pro.
5. These adorable baseball tees for bridesmaids
Last swing before the ring! Great for your bachelorette party. By SisterChicB.
Or these to wear while getting ready with the bride squad! By NobullWomanApparel.
6. These baseball wedding shoes
7. These baseball wedding save the dates or wedding invitations
And don’t forget to add this custom postage to your wedding invitations.
8. This “forever” home plate guest book sign
Guests can also sign on this home plate by Bridges2You:
9. This baseball wedding ring pillow
10. These unique baseball bat mugs
Or these by Lumberlend as another resource:
11. This baseball wedding ring for him
A must-have! By Metal Masters Co.
12. This funny sign
By SJT Enterprises.
13. Take a couple photos with these baseball caps
14. Give these as wedding favors
Buy caramel corn like these in bulk here. Yes, there’s even a prize inside. ;)
Or give everyone’s favorite bubble gum at the stadium! Buy in bulk here.
15. This adorable baseball ring pillow and guest book combination
Have the ribbon hold the rings during the ceremony; afterward, have guests sign it as your guest book! Cute. By The Lonely Heart Co.
16. These custom baseball wedding figurine cake toppers
Custom-made and personalized! By BestWeddingDecor.
17. This baseball banner
For decorating around the cake table or card table. By IchabodsImagination.
18. This baseball garter
19. These baseball cuff links for groomsmen
20. These mini bats for the ring bearer or jr. groomsmen
21. This personalized baseball for the ring bearer
22. This baseball bottle opener
Made from a real baseball. Cool idea! By BuffaloBottleCraft.
23. These baseball wedding table numbers
24. This baseball wedding program
25. Carry a bouquet of baseball roses
Such a cool idea! By MaskMamaBoutique.
26. Give this special groom bat as a gift
Great as a gift to the groom from the bride or as a Best Man gift! By AnnexBaseballBats.
27. Rock this Bride baseball jersey in your photos
You can also get these custom baseball jerseys for your whole crew! By HKsportswear.
28. Ask groomsmen to be in your wedding with these
29. Use this drop box guest book alternative
Fun idea! By EngravedbyEugene.
30. Use these place cards at your reception
And as a bonus:
* Use this baseball analogy as the Best Man speech:
“There comes a time in every man’s life when he has to quit warming the bench and watching the game from the sidelines and step up to the plate. Today, Rick, is that day for you. Spring training is over, your friends and family are cheering you on from the stands, and you’re at bat. In my own 31 seasons, I’ve learned that life is an unpredictable pitcher. Often times, when you’re feeling good—the count is in your favor and you think you’ve got it figured out—you get thrown a curve ball. But it’s nice to know that now you have a teammate for life who will help you round the bases toward home plate. To quote a friend of ours, ‘When God put you two together, He hit a homerun.’ Let’s raise our glasses in tribute to Rick and Ashley’s marriage.” – via The Perfect Toast
Are you using this baseball wedding theme?
What do you think of these baseball wedding ideas? Are you planning a baseball themed wedding? Tell us about it below! It’s one of our favorite wedding themes!