Welcome to…. FABULOUS LAS VEGAS (said in my best Brandon Flowers impression, which is a great song, btw). Emma here and it’s time for our weekly CITYSERIES: we’re sharing the best Las Vegas themed wedding ideas today and you’re going to love ’em! (P.S. Planning a Vegas bachelorette party? Here’s a blog post for that!)
So far, we’ve traveled to Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, Austin, Portland, New York, and most recently, Philadelphia; now we’re off to Sin City, also known as The City of Lights, the Entertainment Capital of the World, the Neon Capital of the World, and, ah yes, the Marriage Capital of the World!
In Las Vegas, you can plan a small chapel wedding or go big with a grand ballroom reception, get married in a boho desert wedding, or kick it old-school with vintage Las Vegas wedding finds.
We know you’ll love the Las Vegas themed wedding invitations, decorations (don’t forget to check out neon signs!), table numbers and names, Las Vegas wedding favors, and so much more.
Whether you’re jet-setting to Las Vegas to plan your entire wedding for a fun weekend away with guests, or it is your hometown place, you’ll find so many wedding ideas to love right here!
P.S. If you do get married in Las Vegas, send us your pictures, especially one in front of the iconic sign! :)
Las Vegas Themed Wedding Ideas
1. Las Vegas themed save the dates
And these! By Erica Kystek.
Or these with the Las Vegas skyline! By Hooray Creative.
2. Fun Las Vegas luggage tag save the dates
Get your travel on! These luggage tags are a fun way to announce the news to guests. By TheStylishScribe.
3. Playing card save the dates
4. Lucky in Love wood poker chip save the date magnets
Another fun find for your Las Vegas themed wedding! By RusticStardust.
For invites… let’s begin with one of my most favorite Las Vegas wedding invitations ever: a poker chip invite!
5. Poker chip pocketfold Las Vegas wedding invitations
An amazingly detailed invite, perfect for your Las Vegas themed wedding! By the lovely Serendipity Beyond Design.
6. Felt and poker chip invitation
Another fabulous design! Also from Serendipity Beyond Design.
7. Married in Las Vegas wedding invitations
What a beautiful style! By TheDesignBrewery.
8. Las Vegas poker style wedding invitations
A fun, poker-style suite for your Las Vegas themed wedding. By SquishyDesignsbyMe.
9. Las Vegas wedding invitations, classic cards
Or these classic card invitations, another beautiful choice! By WoodlarkDesigns.
10. Las Vegas boarding pass invitations
How cool are these boarding pass invitations? They’re perfect for Las Vegas weddings! By SugarSpiceInvitation.
12. Mr and Mrs black and red banner
13. Flower girl basket
A cute, stylish flower girl basket! By WeddingCollectibles.
14. Matching ring pillow
Perfect! By WeddingCollectibles.
15. Lucky in Love Vegas backdrop
Perfect for your photo booth! By PaperRamma.
16. Wedding itinerary
17. Lucky in Love cake topper
18. Wedding cake server set with playing card detail
19. This wooden Las Vegas cake topper
Another style that looks awesome! By IHeartLaser.
20. Lucky in Love Las Vegas can coolers
These say, “We are what happens in Vegas”. Ha! By SipHipHooray.
21. Playing card themed place cards
22. Playing card cupcake toppers
These cupcake toppers / edible fondant toppers for your cake are so cute! By CookieCookieYumYum.
23. Las Vegas wedding cake topper base
The perfect base for your topper. By WeddingCollectibles.
24. Vegas wedding favor bags
“Vegas is always a good idea”! Great for favor bags or hangover kits. By BeCollective.
25. Shot glass favors, customized
A great wedding favor idea in Vegas! By ThatWedShop.
26. Las Vegas wedding tote bags
Give these to bridesmaids + fill ’em up with other gifts! By AnthonyandStork.
27. Stadium cups
Fun for your bar! By YippeeDaisy.
28. Nevada state wedding favors
These wooden engraved favors can be tied onto anything with ribbon through the heart; or, add magnets to the back and guests can place them on their refrigerators at home. By EtchedinTimeLLC.
29. Groomsmen gift box with cigar
I can’t think of anything better as groomsmen gifts for Vegas weddings than gift boxes with cigars! By SuncoastLaser.
30. Custom Vegas poker chips
These are a really fun idea for weddings and parties! By VogrinsPalace.
31. Luggage tag favors
32. Las Vegas wedding wine glass favors
These are perfect! I love the personalization on these wine glasses. By PartyPoshDesigns.
33. Playing cards wedding favor
A fun idea! By Beau-Coup.
34. Las Vegas key chain favors
35. Vegas themed table numbers
The example shows a casino party, but you can customize these for your wedding. There’s a recent reviewer who shares a picture of her wedding table numbers and they look awesome! By DreamsByTheRiver.
36. Vegas casino straws for the bar
Cute! By PeoniesPolkaDots.
37. Black glitter table numbers
38. Vegas themed wedding guest book alternative
Cute idea for guests to sign! You’ll love it as keepsake artwork after the wedding. By DarlingtonGuestbooks.
39. Keep your photos in this album
It shows the Las Vegas skyline! By Woodlack.
40. Lucky in Love chocolate coin favors
I love these! By LittleIndieStudio.
41. Sin City bride + babe t-shirts
Wear ’em for your pre-wedding festivities and while getting ready before the wedding! By BridalShirt.
Or this one! Blackjack, booze, and besties! By Rose Gold Rebel.
42. Bridesmaid earrings
Not necessarily to wear at your wedding… but just for fun (+ to put in her tote bag!) By ObsessoriesLA.
43. Las Vegas camp mugs
For sippin’ that morning coffee before the I Do’s! By SpillNoBeans.
44. Slot machine necklace with initial
Another cute gift addition for your bridesmaids. By Kim’s Jewelry.
45. Sip mimosas or wine in these stemless glasses
They feature a map of Las Vegas! By WellTold.
Or out of these! Love this style (names are included on the back!) By shopInitiallyYours.
46. This hand-written “Las Vegas” necklace
A pretty, stylish, hand-written necklace for layering. By AlohaMuseGift.
47. For Richer or Poorer favors
I love these for Las Vegas themed weddings! There are two styles: either a bag to put scratch-off lottery tickets inside (by ClementineWeddings):
… or these chocolate coin favors by LittleIndieStudio! I love ’em both!
48. These Las Vegas flasks for groomsmen
Great gift for groomsmen! By MadisonFoundry.
49. Spade cufflinks
50. Las vegas wedding ornament
And… a very cool wedding gift for the couple! By OrindasOrnaments.
Las Vegas Wedding Ideas
And there you have it… the best Las Vegas wedding ideas! What do you think? Are you planning a wedding in Las Vegas? Tell us about it in the comments below!
P.S. And remember… the house will always winnnnnnnn! (Another quote from that song. Listen to it, it’s good!) xo